Chapter 7-The date

*Ochaco's POV*

Okay, it's now 9 am, definitely overslept, but we aren't going to panic about that now. I quickly take a shower after having breakfast and I hop into my clothes before starting my hair. Momo made me some clothes last night that were super cute. It was black sweatshirt, black tights and red short shorts. And there was a belt to sort of 'tie everything together' as Momo said, whatever that means. She also gave me her old red shoes that she said were small on her, but they fit me pretty perfectly, and they fit with the outfit. I can't thank her enough. Not only did she make and give me clothes to wear but she told me how to compose myself and encouraged me too just be myself. I put my hair up in a ponytail and just wait for time to pass. I reach for my laptop, or the laptop the school is letting me borrow, to watch something. I wonder what we'll be doing today. I hope I don't come across as nervous or desperate, because I really want this to work out more than anything.

*Deku's POV*

I woke up pretty early in the morning, well, early for a weekend. I had texted AllMight to meet again, as I had some new information on what the vestiges wanted. I hurried over to his office and explained to him the situation,

"I'm a little worried, they said by 'mastering this quirk' they meant that I would be the one to defeat All for One, does this mean that he will escape from prison, or does he have some sort of backup plan." AllMight's face changes quite quickly to a very concerned and worried one.

"When I visited All for One in prison, he seemed really confident, and sure of himself. Like this was apart of his big plan. I didn't really think about it much at the time as I just thought he was up to his usual antics and lies. But if what my master says is true... There could be a lot of trouble coming." I nod while looking to the ground. It reminds me of the amount of responsibility this power comes with. And the danger that is coming for me and the people around me. Is it selfish for me to want to have a normal life? I know it was me who agreed to have this power and try my best to bear the responsibility of this quirk. I should be out there training my new quirks so I can be prepared for All for One's return but, instead I'm gonna go spend my day having fun with my friends. I can't help but feel guilty.

"Young Midoriya, are you okay?"

"Do you think I could do it... I mean balance having this power and a... relationship."

"I'm not sure, I didn't really seek out a relationship because I felt as though the situation in Japan was so bad, and All for One was still at large, and I didn't really have time for one. I know when my master's husband died, she decided to detach herself from her son, fearing that All for One would try and get to him to hurt her. It's difficult, and there's no real answer. I'm sorry, but that's probably not what you wanted to hear." I'm still looking at the ground when he finishes. I get up to thank him for meeting me so early, and by the time I leave it's 8.30. I think, I should let these thoughts rest for now. The vestiges told me to take my time, so that's what I'm gonna do. I decided to do some training anyway, to take my mind of things, I didn't really want anything weighing me down today with Uraraka, and it would give me a decent opportunity to have some time to try out that new quirk.

Anger. Okay that should be it, right? Negative thoughts. I feel it start to consume me as I clench my fist tightly. I take a deep breathe before holding out my hand to grab my bag, using black whip, I had placed in front of me, a few feet away. A black tentacle sharply shoots out of my hand. I envision it wrapping itself around my bag, and it does. I feel a little triumphant that it worked. It seemed to work in a similar fashion to Sero's tape quirk, so my notes on him was definitely a good place to start. I train for another few hours, practicing grabbing and throwing my bag and trying to use the quirk to swing through the air, the same way Mr. Aizawa uses his capture scarf. I start heading back because I definitely needed a shower before getting ready. Most of the class were eating breakfast, which gave an opportunity to head back to my room unseen. Once there, I hop in the shower, sort some clothes out and start getting ready. I wasn't really sure on what to wear. I didn't want to over-dress in case she wasn't wearing anything too fancy. Equally, I didn't want to under-dress. I didn't want her to think I wasn't really trying. I finally decided on a red hoodie and black jeans. I finish drying my hair and check the time. 12.45. So, about fifteen twenty minutes until I could go up her room for our date. I take advantage of this time to scribble down some notes about my training on the new quirk and soon enough it's just past 1pm.