Chapter 52- Preparations

*Ochaco's POV*

Nothing really happens on the weekends. And this one was no exception. Most of the girls were in the common room slouching around and we were joined by Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero who were lazying around with us. Momo was sat flicking through the channels trying to find something to watch. TV is always more bring nowadays. Not as good as the old days. Not that I'm that old. 

"D'you guys wanna do anything?" Mina asks before taking a bite out of her cereal. Which she was eating at three pm, but hey, I won't judge. It's a Saturday.

"Does anyone want to do something?" Jiro says,

"The main problem is finding something to do."

"We could have a girl's night and watch some movies and talk and stuff." Momo suggests.

"*het-hermm*" Kirishma makes his presence known before speaking again. "And what are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know... have a guy's night or something." Mina remarks sassily.

"I guess we could have a movie night and invite everyone." Hagakure says, and she was met with slight approval from the girls.

"Alright, but we're definitely having a girl's night tomorrow night." There were more approving nods from the rest of the girls, as it had been quiet a while since the last time we had one.

"So, what movie should we watch?"

"I don't know, but I feel like watching a horror movie."

"And this is the problem when you invite boys to a movie night." Hagakure exclaims. And she had a point. While some of the girls like horror movies and most of the boys, Hagakure and I both despised that genre of films.

"I'm with Kirishma, I think a horror night has been long overdue," The rest of the group agreed, and I was once again outnumbered. Momo continued flicking through the channels when something caught her eye.

"Hey, Endeavor's doing a live interview."

"What for?"

"Don't know. It says there was some sort of hostage situation with a S-class villain." A small picture of the villain appeared on screen as Endeavor explained what happened.

"Moonfish." A monotone voice appeared next to me, scaring the life out of me due to its sudden nature.

"Todoroki, where did you come from?"

"I just finished my visit with my mother."

"Oh right," I say adjusting my place on the sofa allowing to sit down. "How do you know him?"

"The day we got attacked at the summer camp, he was there."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize." I say, not exactly sure of why I apologized, but it just felt right.

"It says the top four heroes are part of a team up. Endeavor, Hawks, BestJeanist, Mirko and her sidekick Deku. Wait... Midoriya?" Ashido says with slight confusion.

"He's part of the team up." Momo clarifies to the rest of the class who were slightly confused.

"Oh, well. How do you know that?" Kaminari interjects.

"He told me,"

"Why didn't he tell us?"

"He was forbidden from telling other people."

"So how come he told you?" the blonde accuses. I giggled a little at his antics before Momo shrugged her shoulders and they all turned to face me.