Assassin Alert

"I am..." Azula's voice trails off and her eyes widen. She stares down at the letter in her hand. "Going to be assassinated."

A gasp is heard from Ursa. She stands up in fear. "What?"

"Azula," Zuko stands as well. "What do you mean "you're going to be assassinated?"

"A...friend of mine," Azula hesitates. She looks around the room, her gaze shifting between her family. "Dara. She works for Governor Huang. I will be killed if my speech succeeds and I reclaim my title. However, if I choose not to proceed, I might survive."

"Wait," Katara looks at everyone, a confused look on her face. "Azula's getting her title back?!"

"Zuko!" Sokka turns to his friend. "Y-You can't let that happen!"

"Why are you worrying about that," Ty Lee exclaims. "Azula's going to be assassinated!"

"Should we even trust this "Dara"?" Questions Mai, staring at Azula with doubt. "She can be lying for all we know."

Toph kicks her feet onto the table, popping a piece of beef jerky into her mouth. "Why not just let her give the speech?" she suggests.

Everyone gasps in shock and stares at Toph.

"I'll protect her with my metal bending team," She smiles confidently.

Everyone's gaze shifts from the earthbender to Azula. She looks torn, her emotions are laid bare before her family. The burden of the impending danger weighs heavily on her shoulders. Suddenly, Azula's mind is made up. 

"This is my decision to make," Azula commands. The room is full of silence. "I shall proceed with this speech."

Ursa's anger erupts like a fiery storm, her voice a mixture of fear and frustration. She stands up, her eyes fixed on Azula. 

"Azula!" she exclaims. "Do you not understand the gravity of this situation? People are trying to kill you!" Her hands clench into fists at her sides. 

Azula meets her mother's gaze, her face full of conflicting emotions. She knows Ursa is right, but there's also a determination in her eyes, she refuses to back down from the challenge.

Iroh clears his throat gently, drawing the attention of everyone in the room. "Maybe," he begins, his voice carrying the weight of experience, "we should let her proceed."

"This is insanity!" Ursa cries out. "Do none of you understand that Azula might be killed?"

"Since when did you care about me," Azula says annoyed. "Go worry about your precious little Zuzu."

"As Azula's doctor," Y/n interjects. "I believe that the patient should be given the right to choose."

"Well?" Zuko asks. 

"I'm doing it."