No One to Save Me

((A/N)Hello everyone!! How are you? Are you eating well? Go drink some water before reading this. I just wanted to tell you guys that I'll probably stop updating for a while. I'm going on another trip to meet some of my family. I'm so sorry, but I'll try to update as much as I can these next few days. Other than that, I love you all! Thank you for reading this horrible fanfic!)

Azula's POV

"Shit shit shit!" I yell as I get into my room. I close the door behind me and start pacing around my chambers. The room is dimly lit, only the moon giving it some light.

I walk over to my bed and jump onto it, slamming my face into a nice soft pillow.

How could I do that?

How could I try and kiss Y/n?

Fuck, why would I do that? I won't be able to look at her again.

I sit up, resting the pillow on my lap. I look at the secret door next to me and consider going in and proclaiming my feelings toward Y/n.

Feelings...ha.

That's funny.

It's probably just a phase. I don't even like girls.

I don't...I don't right?

I lay back down on my bed, staring up at my ceiling.

2 more days until Zuko comes back.

I get up again, now enraged at the thought of my brother.

Why would he just leave me here? Alone with only a note to warn me about this situation? Am I that hard to talk to?!

"Ah just forget it!" I say and lay back down on the bed.

I'll just do some fire-bending training tomorrow. That always cheers me up.

Sighing, I rest on my pillow, closing my eyes.

....

Darkness.

It's so dark. Has it always been this dark?

I look around, trying to get a clue to find out where I am.

"How weak you are Azula," Says a low and sonorous voice.

Father?

A red dragon appears in front of me. Its eyes glisten like molten gold, the color reminds me of the sun.

"You're getting weaker Azula," The dragon continues. "Like your brother."

"No," I answer back. "I'm not weak."

"You're not," Another voice says with love. "You're not weak for loving someone."

A blue dragon appears in front of me. Its scales look like the color of the sea, beautiful and pure.

"Don't bring yourself into a conversation that isn't yours," The red dragon retorts.

"She is my daughter," The blue dragon declares. "Not just yours."

"Then why did you leave her?"

"You left me no choice,"

"You had every choice!" The red dragon pronounces loudly. "You just didn't love her enough."

The two dragons keep fighting, the volume of their deafening voices getting louder and louder. My head aches in pain, making me scream.

Suddenly, I wake up, my heart beats with anxiety. I look around to see my room, then down at my hands.

I'm covered in sweat.

I rub my forehead onto the front of my hand.

Y/n usually wakes me up before that part.