Unwanted Family Dinners

"Dinner?" Azula stared at Zuko with a questioning look.

"If you're going to live in the palace, then you must join the family dinners," The Firelord stated, looking at his sister brush her hair.

She's always had an obsession with keeping everything perfect, even her hair.

"I didn't want to come here in the first place, my lord," The former princess replied with a look of amusement.

"Azula, please," Zuko sighed. "Stop being so difficult."

"Why did you even invite me back to the palace anyways?" Azula turns around to face her brother.

"Is it so hard for you to believe that I just wanted to see you again?"

"Yes," Zuko rolled his eyes from this response.

The two siblings weren't going to back down anytime soon.

"What if your therapist came, Dr. L/n," The Firelord suggested. "You two seem close."

"She is my therapist after all," Azula added as she continued to brush her hair gently, placing every strand of hair in place.

"Azula, please," The raven-haired girl watches her brother's face turn from annoyance to desperation.

"I'll leave after a couple minutes, and the doctor has to come,"

"Thank you Azula," Zuko smiled.

"Don't think this means I want to be a part of the family," Azula response in a harsh tone. "I just want some wine."

The Firelord's face turns with a frown.

----------------------------------------------------------

SCENE CHANGE

---------------------------------------------------------

"Dinner?" Y/n questions Azula in confusion. "Why would the royal family require my presence at such a thing?"

"They don't require your presence," Azula sits next to Y/n on the couch. "I require it."

Y/n blushes at this.

No, I can't. She's my patient and the Firelord's sister.

"Okay," Y/n smiles at the girl. "If it's what you desire."

"I desire this most," Azula smiles. "Wear something nice."

"We'll have to have a therapy session afterwards," Azula winces at this. "We haven't had one in a while, moving to the palace and all."

"Well, we have no need for it," The girl laughs.

"Judging by the way you just spoke I think you do,"

"And how did I just speak,"

"Guiltily," Y/n response quickly.

"I'm only guilty of forcing you to join me for dinner," Azula smirks. "Nothing else."

Y/n sighs, rolling her eyes.

I'll give you something to roll your eyes for. Azula thinks, but quickly erases that thought.

"Fine," The former princess says in defeat. "I'll do it."

"It wasn't an option,"