Enraged

"So Zuko, how has the progress in the Fire nation been?" Said Aang trying to calm the tension in the room.

Katara wouldn't stop glaring at Azula. She looked as if she wanted to kill the girl, which she probably did.

Azula sighed and rolled her eyes.

"It's been going splendidly," Ty Lee jumped in, wanting to answer the question herself. "You have to see all the new buildings Zuko is building, oh and all the new jobs!"

"My, nephew!" Iroh laughs with glee. "You make an amazing Firebird."

"And what about you Aang?" Zuko questions his friend. "How are you and little Bumi?"

"He's great," Aang smiles and then looks over at Katara. "Such a blessing."

"Eww oogies," Sokka blurts out, making everyone laugh.

"What's an oogie?" Y/n asks Azula, who only shrugs and continues to drink her 3rd glass of wine.

"Azula, are you sure you should be drinking so much?" Ursa questions, noticing how much Azula is drinking.

Again, Azula only shrugs, trying her best to ignore everything.

"Dr.L/n," Katara calls out.

Y/n turns her head and smiles at the water bender.

"Yes?"

"Which medical school did you attend?"

Why does this feel like an interrogation? Y/n thinks.

"Well," Y/n starts. "I actually graduated from Ba Sing Se University. Then I transferred to the Northern Water Tribe Medical school where I studied to take my medical license examination. I was a resident at FNMA's second location outside the capital."

"Wow," Aang remarks. "That's very impressive."

"Thank you Avatar," Y/n smiles.

"All that and you still can't fix the Princess," Katara spits out spitefully. "Oh wait, former princess, your title was revoked."

Azula stands up angrily.

"Royalty isn't a title, it's a form of blood," The raven-haired girl stared at Katara.

"Oh Is it?" Katara scoffed.

"Uncle, I need a brief history lesson," Azula smirked. "Half of the Southern Water tribe were killed, am I right?"

"Yes," Iroh answered. "The Fire Nation murdered all the water benders. For that, we sincerely apologize."

"Oh! Just like why your mother died!" Azula stared at Katara and laughed. "She wasn't even the last water bender, you were! You murdered her, how weak."

"How dare you-"

"No, how dare you," The girl responded with hatred. "Maybe we need to steal that little necklace yours in order to teach you a lesson."

"See," Mai scoffed. "I told you this would happen. L/n can't control her, she should've been sedated."

With this Y/n stood up in furry.

"I wouldn't question my credentials," She starts. "I have a fucking PhD. I'm more educated than all of you combined, I didn't work this hard to be belittled."

Azula grabs Y/n's hand and drags her out of the dinning room, back to girl's bedroom.

Y/n is so enraged, she doesn't even notice how close the two are, or the blush that creeps up her face.