Knowing What You Want(Smut!!)

(2ND POV)

Azula's delicate features furrow in contemplation. She turns her head away from you, her piercing gold eyes laced with turmoil. A pause hung in the air, only the sounds of a flickering candle can be heard. Then suddenly, Azula turns her head to face you. Her gaze is fixed, she knows what she wants.

She walks towards where you're sitting, and with a sudden burst of confidence, she pushes her lips onto yours.

Your eyes widen but soon close as you lean into the kiss, deepening the contact between you two. A moan comes out of you, causing Azula to smile. She places her palm on your face, leaning deeper into the kiss. You fall back onto your bed, pulling Azula down with you. Then you stop and look at the girl.

"Is this what you want?" You ask with hesitation, your voice barely above a whisper.

"This is what I've been dreaming of," Azula replies, connecting her lips to yours again.

You smile and tangle your arm around the other girl's neck and wrap your legs around Azula's hips. She flicks her tongue against your lips and you excitedly open your mouth.

After a moment, Azula stops, then slowly moves down your body. She kisses your jaw, then moves onto your neck. You shiver at this, a small moan escaping your lips. You can feel your wetness soak your panties. Azula moves further down the girl's body, stopping just above the lace that lines your sleeping gown.

She looks up at you and cups your breasts, smiling at the way she was able to make you squirm under her touch. She pushes the straps of the dress down your arms, pulling the neckline down, and exposing you.

You close your eyes in embarrassment, but your expression soon changes to that of pleasure as Azula plops a nipple into her mouth. Her warm palm cups your other breast, her thumb twirling your nipple around. You moan softly, opening her eyes to see her staring up at you.

A 'pop' sound comes out of her mouth when she removes you from her mouth. She moves down to your legs, right above the area that wants her most. She lifts the hemline and moves it off your shoulders, throwing them on the bed, leaving you only in your undergarments. She pulls off your panties, dragging them down your legs then throwing them across the room.

A rush of cold air hits your warmth causing you to wince. She laughs as she lowers her mouth onto your sensitive bud. She gives it a flick with her tongue, twirling it around. You loudly as a response.

"You might want to be quiet," Azula tells you with a soft voice.

She licks you again, only this time she moves faster. Your hips buck in rhythm to her tongue, your back bending at the rising sensation filling your body. She then inserts a finger into your entrance, then another one. She bends the tips of her fingers just enough to reach that perfect spot that makes you go crazy.

"A-Azula," You moan, lifting your hand to your mouth to stop yourself from moaning too loudly.

She pumps her fingers faster inside you, making you clasp her head in response. She moans at the feeling of your hands pulling on her hair, sending vibrations down your core. The faster she goes, the more your body responds, and soon, you reach your glorious climax. Your back bends and you moan loudly. You can feel your insides squeezing Azula's fingers.

Once you come down, you rest your head down onto her pillows, then look up at Azula who's already on her way to the bathroom ready to clean her hands.

"Azula?" You call out.

"Yes," The sound of the sink faucet fills your ears. She turns It off and walks out of the room, leaning on the door frame and looking at you with a smile.

"Come here," You giggle, reaching your arms out. She sighs and walks towards the bed, jumping on and cuddling close to you. "Thank you, Azula."

"For what?"

"Knowing what you want,"

(A/N: Sorry if It's bad, I'm not very confident in my smut writing skills lmao.)