Meeting

1st POV

"Hello Dr.Aiko, it's been a long time." The Firelord stated as he walked in with his lavish red robes. his crown sparkled in the light, almost blinding my eyes. How could a person be so wealthy?

He looked around the asylum and set his eyes on me.

"You must be Dr. Y/n." He said.

"Yes, your majesty," I replied, bowing down to my knees (as was required).

I couldn't even look at him, it made me sick. How could anyone leave their sister in an asylum and forget about them for 10 years?

"You're the one working on my daughter's case?" Asked the Lady Ursa.

I slightly lifted my head, in order to look at her majesty. She was beautiful, considering her age. She looked kind and caring, very different from what I had heard in the therapy sessions. She also wore a crown, decorated with diamonds and rubies.

"Yes, my Lady," I reply, still bowing.

"Please stand up both of you," said the Firelord, and we did as he requested. "Explain to me the progress my sister has been making,"

"Your sister has been improving," I respond, hesitant to give them any information at all. "She's been taking her medicine and has stopped seeing hallucinations of Lady Ursa. However, she has had multiple nightmares."

They looked worried.

"We believe this is due to PTSD but for now we have just been keeping a close eye on her. Thankfully to Dr. y/n, we have been able to manage her sleep schedules and control these nightmares." Aiko said.

The Firelord looked at me with thankful eyes.

"Oh, we must see her!" Exclaimed Warrior Ty Lee.

She was very beautiful. She had a good figure, though I would say Azula had a better one. (I shouldn't be thinking stuff like that about my patient). The Lady Mai had this boring loom about her. She looked like she hated everything but when she looked at the Firelord there was a difference in her eyes. The Firelord Zuko looked a lot like Ozai. Well, what Azula had described him as looking like.

Though I don't think Zuko would like that. He had a scar on the left side of his face. I knew about the Agni Kai and so it wasn't new information. I guided them through the halls to Azula's room, knocking on her door once we reached it.

"Lady Azula, the Firelord, and..." I paused scared to see what would happen. "Some of his friends have come to see you."

As you went in you saw Azula sitting on the couch pouring herself some tea. She looked like her normal self just with her hair up in a ponytail.

I should've brought my notes.

"Hello Azula," The Firelord said.

"Your majesty," Azula replied.

"It's been a long time." Said the Firelord as he sat down on the couch in front of her.

I sat next to her on the couch, there as the therapist.

"So... how have you been Azula?" The Firelord asked. I could tell that she wanted to leave.

"I've been perfectly fine my Lord," She responded.

"Judging by what we're hearing from the doctors, things aren't getting much better," Mai rudely commented(idiot)."i'd like to hear further about your mental condition."

"Well, personal information on my case cannot be told further than what you and the rest of your family have heard my lady," Azula responds with a smirk.

"Excuse me," Mai said in an offended tone.

"Well, it's the law, my lady," Azula replied, simply drinking her tea.

I gave her a look. Mai just kept her mouth shut and leaned back on the chair. Then Lady Ursa spoke.