Chapter 13

(Includes sexual content.)

Louis chuckled while letting his hand slowly pumping Harry's cock in a teasing maner. 

"You're absolutely whipped for me."

Normally a comment like that would either make Harry uncomfortably disturbed or frustrated, but it was true. Harry was absolutely whipped for Louis. He'd let Louis do whatever he wanted to him and he himself would do anything Louis asked for, both sexual and none sexual things. 

Since his head was all fuzzy he couldn't even figure out how to agree with Louis other than letting out a whine while nodding his head, as his eyes were clued to Louis' face next to his hard cock. Louis kept on moving his hand slowly up and down Harry's cock watching Harry turning into a whimpering mess and he had barely started. He enjoyed teasing Harry. Louis kept eye contact with Harry the whole time, his grin was sexually evil but his eyes were innocent. Harry breathed heavily and he kept biting on his bottom lip and whimpering at the slow touch of his almost throbbing cock in Louis' grip. His eyes were needy and with the fuzziness blocking out his sense of function made him just lay there. Of course he wanted to touch Louis too, whether it would be his naked body or just grasping onto his brown hair, but he had just forgotten how to even lift his arms. Absolutely paralyzed by Louis. His voice, his eyes, his touches. 

Suddenly he felt how Louis' hand slowly unwrapped itself from his cock and he let out a needy whimper in response. Louis chuckled and leaned his head over Harry's vlines and started kissing and sucking on his skin. Harry started moaning as he felt Louis' soft lips moving on his skin and every now and then his warm mouth attaching to his skin, sucking hard enough to leave hickeys as he slowly moved upwards. As Louis let more of himself on Harry as he followed Harry's ribcage from his middle up to his chest, with his hands sliding along Harry's thighs, up over his hips and onto his sides with gentle touches. Harry finally managed to move one of his hands in Louis' hair, at the back of his head which made Louis smirk against his skin. Not to mention how Louis' facial hair both scratched his skin and slightly tickled, but in a way that sent shivers down his spine and down his cock. Louis lifted his head enough to be able to make eye contact with Harry again yet with his lips attached to the boy's soft skin. Harry kept letting out a mix of needy moans and whimpers. By this point Louis was at his collarbones and his abdomen was touching Harry's crotch and boner, but not too much pressure since Louis knew how close Harry was even though he hadn't said anything about it. Harry tilted his head back, knowing how much Louis loved kissing his neck and he wanted to give him as much space as possible. Louis smirked once again and tilted his head to one side of Harry's neck leaving faint hickeys. Harry breathed out in long moans and closed his eyes with his head tilted back, completely giving his body for Louis to whatever he wanted to do. One of the moans ended in a squeaky whimper and Louis lifted his head from Harry's neck and looked at the younger boy underneath him with raised eyebrows before he looked down at their bodies. Harry immediately opened his eyes and looked at Louis. 

"I.." Harry began before Louis cut him off. 

"Not yet, babyboy. Not yet." 

Louis shook his head, but kept his grin on his face, as he slid down Harry's body again and licked the head of Harry's cock that just had begun leaking pre-cum. Harry's cheeks got flushed and he only nodded his head in response and let out a whiny moan as he felt Louis' warm and wet mouth around his head. Harry bit his lip and looked down at Louis who cleaned the leaking up with his mouth before he stood up, standing between Harry's legs and looked down at him. Harry panicked and lifted himself on his already weak knees on the edge of the couch and grasped onto Louis to pull him closer. 

"No, no, no. I'm sorry, please don't stop.", Harry almost cried out while looking up at Louis who for once was taller than him. "I'm really sorry, daddy. Please."