Chapter 43

Louis and Harry kept pacing back and forth in the living room of Louis' house in London as they awaited their friends. Louis' band along with Liam, Zayn and Niall. They had only invited them over for a small gathering, none of them had a single clue what the actual reason for the gathering was. Louis kept pacing faster and faster to which Harry giggled. He walked up to Louis to stop him and giggled.

"If you keep on there's gonna be marks on the floor.", Harry joked to which Louis chuckled and shook his head. 

"I'm just so nervous. They're all my second family. I don't get how you could do it alone in front of both of our families.", Louis said as he spoke fast from the nervousness. Harry giggled and cupped Louis' face in his palms. 

"Breathe, please."

Louis smiled and licked his lips before he took a couple of deep breaths along with Harry while he wrapped his arms around Harry's waist to pull him closer. Once Harry managed to calm Louis down just a little bit they heard a knock on the front door. Louis gasped before he rushed through the hallway to open it meanwhile Harry followed him. 

"Calm down, Jesus!", Harry said jokingly to which Louis flicked him off playfully. Harry gasped before he giggled. 

Louis let in everyone who surprisingly came at the same time as if they all stood waiting for one another outside the house. Once they were inside they walked further into the house along with Louis and Harry who guided them to the living room where they had prepared with drinks and a cake. Since it was surely something to celebrate. 

They spent half an hour chatting and drinking some beers, Harry obviously had a soda instead. Suddenly Louis stood up in front of the couch where everyone except himself and Harry sat. Meanwhile Harry was out in the kitchen to get the pregnancy tests that he had placed inside a small blue blanket, Louis tried to get all the attention to himself. 

"Well, uh, there is a reason to why we invited you all here. We have something we have to share with all of you.", Louis said as he for felt slightly uncomfortable standing in front of them despite it was his closest friends. 

"Why so serious?", Liam said as he took a sip from his beer and Harry walked up behind Louis and placed the folded blanket on the couch table in front of the boys. 

"Actually, we are not even gonna say what it is. One of you will just have to unfold the blanket.", Louis said as he wrapped his arm around Harry who walked to stand close to him. 

The two of them were nervous yet it was amusing to see the confusion on the faces of their friends. They all looked at each other before they looked up at the couple standing in front of them. Liam cleared his throat as he leaned closer to the table and slowly started to unfold the blanket. Niall who sat next to him saw the tests first and gasped before he looked up at Harry who giggled. Liam stopped what he was doing to look at Niall who looked at him before he looked at Louis and Harry again. 

"You serious?!", Niall exclaimed to which both of them nodded.

"What?", Chris asked as he leaned forward to see Niall. 

"For gods sake!", Niall said and pulled the blanket off of the tests as Liam was too slow according to him to which all of them literally dropped their jaws to the floor. 

"You're pregnant?!", Maxwell said as he stood up from the couch and looked at Louis and Harry. Harry giggled and placed his hands on his stomach.

"About three weeks.", Harry said proudly to which all of them broke out screaming in a cheer.

"See? This is the reaction I was expecting!", Harry giggled and nudged Louis' side gently to which Louis smirked and shook his head before all of the boys approached them to hug and congratulate them. 

"What did he do?", Zayn chuckled after pulling away from his hug of Harry. Harry looked at Louis who shook his head. 

"He barely reacted. And when he did he started crying.", Harry giggled and let out a squeak as he hid behind Zayn who chuckled as he saw Louis aiming for Harry. Louis chased Harry behind the table where the cake was placed. Harry giggled as he slid his hand across the side of the cake and smeared icing across Louis cheek. Louis gasped and looked at Harry who licked off his fingertips while giggling. 

"Oh, you are on!", Louis exclaimed before he took some icing on his fingertips and smeared it across Harry's nose. 

"Hey, I thought we'd eat that!", Niall exclaimed to which everyone turned to the blonde Irish boy with an empty plate in his hands. 

"We are. Feel free to take.", Louis said politely while gesturing towards the plates and the cake.

As the other's followed Niall to the table and took some cake, Harry let out a squeak as Louis wrapped his arms around him from behind and licked the icing off of his face causing Harry to laugh. Louis chuckled and smiled proudly as Harry looked at him before he licked off Louis' cheek. 

They all sat down eating the cake and kept talking about the news before Chris caught their attention by gently clicking his spoon on his glass of beer. Everyone looked at him. Maxwell and Tim sat on each side of him. Maxwell sat in between Chris and Zayn. Next to Zayn sat Liam and next to Liam on the edge of the couch sat Niall. Louis and Harry sat on a separate chair in front of the couch table. Louis had Harry in his lap. 

"I just wanted to make a small toast to congratulate these two once again and let's just hope that the kid will be just as well behaved as Harry and not like that chaotic one.", Chris said and chuckled as Louis flicked him off with his middle finger. 

"Cheers and congrats!", Zayn said and the other followed. 

"Cheers.", Louis said as he turned to Harry and clicked their glasses together. Harry smiled fondly and licked his lips. 

"Cheers to us.", Harry said before taking a sip and smiled as Louis kissed his cheek loudly.