Chapter 25

Harry laid down on the bus couch with his head in Louis' lap as Louis was sitting in the corner of the couch. To Louis' left sat Maxwell and Tim. Louis kept playing with Harry's curls. They were on their way to the next city, Miami. 

"Aww.", Tim said suddenly and the three boys looked at him as he was smiling at his phone that he held in his right hand. 

"You good?", Maxwell chuckled to which Tim looked up from his screen. Instead of answering the question he cleared his throat before he read out loud:

"Rumors confirmed? During the past hours the picture of Louis Tomlinson and his newest member of his crew has been spreading like wildfire over Twitter. So much so that Emma and Michael brought it up in their radio program. 'I don't know about you but being a man, I wouldn't let anyone just carry me', Micheal says in the radio. 'Not even close friends?', Emma asked. 'More like boyfriend, in that case'. Questions whether it actually is Louis and his camera man quickly got confirmed by fans waiting outside of the arena that actually saw the event happening. Well, only time will tell which side is true. Are they just co-workers and close friends, or is there a romance blooming behind the scenes?", Tim read before he turned the screen to the rest of them and showed them the picture to the article. 

Louis and Harry looked at the screen, so did Maxwell

Louis and Harry looked at the screen, so did Maxwell. Louis shook his head smirking. People really made articles out of everything these days. 

"Well, would you carry him if it was just a friendship?", Maxwell teased while flattering his eyelashes and looked at Harry and Louis who looked at each other. 

"Doubtful, apparently.", Louis chuckled and shook his head. 

"Let me guess, there is comments arguing that I hold his thighs in a 'more-than-just-friends-way'?", Harry giggled while he fixed the sleeve of Louis' shirt. 

"Oh, yes! Holding too close to me ass or something. Come on, Harold, we are just friends!", Louis said while shaking his head playfully. 

Both Louis and Maxwell chuckled as Harry intentionally reached behind Louis' back and grabbed his ass. 

"Maybe you're like Ariana Grande? 'Demanding' to be carried everywhere.", Maxwell added. 

As Tim started to read some of the comments out loud, about rumors that Louis and Harry kissed before the picture was taken and such things, Harry started texted with Niall who so perfectly had just seen the picture as well. Curious as he was he had to text Harry about it. 

Nialler: You out or rumors expanding?🤣

Hazza: Rumors obviously! People are really that bored that a picture like that can 'confirm' our relationship.😅

Nialler: Weeeell, we both know you don't carry your friends like that! Not even when injured!😔

Hazza: Hahaha. You stepped crookedly once, and your foot was working perfectly fine afterwards!🤨😜

Nialler: What do you know? You ain't a doctor, my ankle could've been broken!😢

Harry answered with a laughing emoji before he put his phone away and caught Louis looking down at him and smiled shyly.

"Hi.", Harry smiled and Louis chuckled lightly before he leaned over Harry to peck him on the lips. 

... 

Another night, another show. Despite the well-known tension between John and the rest, that was nothing that stopped the show from happening. And they did the best they could to not make it noticeable to the sea of people singing along, screaming and taking pictures and videos of the concert. Though Louis caught himself spending more time in the middle and on the left side of the stage and not where John was playing. Harry as every other night was walking back and forth in the small space between the crowd and the stage with his camera covering his face for the most of it. 

After the concert Louis took some time to talk with a few of his fans that had found their way to the tour bus by the time Louis and the rest of the boys came out from the arena. Meanwhile everyone else except for Paul went inside the bus since they would be traveling during the night to the next city. Louis stood chatting with them for a couple of minutes before Paul said that it was time to leave. Louis hugged them all goodbye before he walked in through the door that opened up for him and Paul, with Paul following him. Once inside the bus Louis took off his jacket before he sneaked up behind Harry who stood talking with Tim. 

"Watch ou-", Maxwell said as he was sitting on the couch already but got cut off by Harry's squeak as Louis suddenly squeezed Harry's waist from behind. 

"You scared me!", Harry pouted as he turned around to Louis who was giggling. 

"That is kinda the point of sneaking up like that.", Louis laughed and ruffled Harry's curly hair. 

Harry pouted bigger as he took a seat once Tim had taken a seat for himself and made space for both Louis and Harry on the edge of the couch. Louis chuckled and looked at Harry who kept his pout and crossed his arms at his chest. 

"Oh, you love meeee!", Louis teased while pinching Harry's cheek. Harry let out a small whine and tried to pull away and keep his pouty face at the same time, but as always those little adorable dimples gave him away. 

"Not as much as I did before you scared me!", Harry sighed and sunk down on the couch meanwhile Louis kept touching him, moving his hand from Harry's cheek up in his hair to fix the curls. 

"Oh? Is that so?", Louis chuckled lightly while pulling his fingers through Harry's hair to push it backwards from his eyes and forehead. 

"Mhm.", Harry hummed and turned his face to Tim and Maxwell who just shook their heads. 

"You two stay like this, so we don't have to hear the smacking sounds tonight.", Maxwell said causing both Louis and Harry to look at him. 

"Smacking?", Louis said as he chuckled while raising his eyebrows. Maxwell knew Louis well enough to know that his mind immediately turned in the naughty direction. 

"Kissing sounds! Nothing else, I hope. Please tell me the smacking is actually kissing, I don't want to witness anything else.", Maxwell said as he caught Louis lips turning into a proud smirk. 

"Who knows.", Louis said and playfully winked at Maxwell who covered his ears causing Louis to start laughing meanwhile Harry looked around confused, not catching what they referred to since Louis and Harry hadn't done anything other than kissing and cuddling meanwhile the boys were around. 

"I think we'd hear if it was anything else.", Tim added turning the focus on himself. 

"Yes, that's true. We don't hear 'daddy' that often.", Maxwell agreed and nodded his head to which Harry immediately started blushing and buried his face in the crook of Louis' neck. 

"Oh god!", Harry squeaked as the other's started laughing while Louis wrapped his arms around Harry who stayed hidden.