Chapter 20

(Includes sexual content.)

After the soundcheck, the crew had some spare hours before the actual concert started. Meanwhile everyone else went out to eat, Louis and Harry decided to stay around the arena to be alone. It had been a hectic day and the fact that they both overslept and ran late didn't make it less stressful.

Louis started walking off to one of the rooms along the long corridor and Harry followed him. As Harry walked into the room Louis turned into, he didn't get to close the door before it shut closed before his eyes. He turned around by the sound of the door closing to see Louis smirking as he leaned against the door with his back and one of his hands wrapped around the door handle. Harry giggled and licked his lips. He parted his lips to speak before Louis grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the wall. Harry let out a low groan and gasped before Louis crashed his lips on Harry's, and started kissing him hungrily. Harry smirked and kissed Louis back as he was pressed against the wall, feeling how Louis' hands moved on his waist then down to his hips until his hands were at the same level as Harry's hands. Louis wrapped his hands around Harry's wrists and lifted his hands above his head. Harry let out a low moan against Louis' lips as they kept kissing passionately. Louis knew exactly what he was doing. He knew exactly how to touch Harry, which buttons to push. Harry felt himself buckling out his hips as his upper body was pressed against the wall and Louis basically leaning against his body. Eventually Louis pulled back from the kiss, but stayed close as he moved his lips to Harry's jawline. Kissing sloppily along it meanwhile Harry stood still with his head tilted back against the wall, hands held above his head, hips buckled out against Louis' body and his eyes closed and lips parted. Breathing heavier by each passing second as Louis kissed his way to Harry's ear, where he sucked softly on Harry's earlobe causing him to let out a long moan.

"Please, daddy..", Harry moaned out causing Louis to grin against Harry's skin before he pulled back enough to look at the boy standing all needy before him. Harry's lips were still parted and his breath heavy. So was Louis'.

"Please, daddy - what?", Louis asked teasingly to which Harry opened his eyes slightly, immediately blushing seeing Louis' grinning face and piercing blue eyes looking at him.

"Fuck me.", Harry breathed out in a pant. Louis licked his lips and tilted his head again. Louis didn't get to say a word before Harry eagerly pressed his crotch even more against Louis' causing them both to let out low moans. Louis chuckled and nodded his head.

"Seems like I got no other choice, hmm?", Louis hummed while brushing his red lips against Harry's lips. Harry licked his lips and shook his head.

"Please...", Harry begged again to which Louis moved his face closer to Harry's ear again.

"Turn around for daddy, will you?", Louis whispered while slowly letting go of Harry's wrists.

Harry nodded his head as Louis took a step back to make space for Harry to be able to turn around which he did without hesitation. Louis licked his lips looking Harry up and down as he turned. Louis once again pressed himself against Harry making Harry press himself against the wall. Louis moved away some of Harry's curls from the back of his neck before he attached his lips to Harry's soft skin. Expecting a kiss Harry let out a sudden moan as Louis immediately sucked on his skin, making a hickey while he moved his hands on the waistband of Harry's pants. Louis unbuttoned Harry's pants while continuing to leave several hickeys down the back of Harry's neck and on top of his shoulders closer to his neck where his shirt had slipped down a bit. Louis helped him pull down his pants along with his underwear and let them fall to the ground. Then he moved his hands to the end of Harry's shirt, pulling it off completely and Harry tossed it on the floor before he pressed himself against the wall again. Moaning as Louis continued a trail of kisses and hickeys down the spine of his back. Eagerly Harry moved his hands behind his back, finding his way to unbutton Louis' pants as well. Louis smirked against Harry's skin before he stepped out of them as they fell to the floor as well. Louis took a step back to pull off and toss away his shirt before he placed his hands firmly on Harry's hips, keeping Harry still as he couldn't stand still. Eager and needy. He wanted Louis so badly and Louis was, according to him, taking forever. 

"Please, daddy!", Harry whined before he heard a small thud from behind him. 

He looked over his shoulder to see Louis down on his knees behind him. Without getting the chance to say a single word, Louis moved his hands on Harry's ass - separating his asscheeks before he buried his face between them. Harry moaned out as Louis began to lick around his tight, sensitive hole. It didn't take long before Louis was eating him out, making Harry try to grasp onto the plain wall with his hands while moaning uncontrollably. Trying to take it all in - the way Louis' hands held his ass, how his nails dug into his skin, the way Louis' tongue was moving in and around his hole, soaking him in his saliva. Harry kept moaning and whining against the wall. He let out a louder whine as Louis pulled back, his hole becoming empty with saliva slowly dripping down to the floor. He was too caught up in all the feelings that he didn't notice Louis spitting in his own palm, coating his hard cock before guiding it to Harry's hole. Once he was close enough, he placed his hands on Harry's hips to keep him in place before he pushed himself inside of Harry who let out a high pitch moan before Louis covered his mouth with his hand. 

"Shh, shh.", Louis hushed into Harry's ear, the tone of Louis' voice alone sending shivers down his spine. 

"I'm sorry, daddy..", Harry mumbled before he once again started to moan as Louis started to fuck him slowly yet deeply at first. 

Letting Harry adjust to his hole being stretched out. It was painful yet pleasuring. Not as painful as it would've been completely dry, yet not as easing as lube. 

It didn't take long before Louis was fucking his little boy mercilessly against the wall. Harry's muffled moans echoing in the small and dark room they had found. Louis' moans increasing the arousement as he moaned right into Harry's ear. Harry tilted his head back until it touched Louis' shoulder. Louis grinned while looking at Harry who kept his lips parted and eyes closed, enjoying every second, every moan, every movement, every touch Louis gave him. Louis slid his hand down from Harry's mouth to his throat, wrapping around it and pressing in chokehold. Causing Harry to moan out 'yes, daddy' multiple times as he felt how Louis' hand and grip around his throat only got tighter and tighter until his air became limited. Meanwhile fucking him with fast movements and as deep as he could go, feeling and hearing his balls hitting against his skin. Louis moved his other hand down Harry's chest, pinching and rubbing his nipple for a while to increase the pleasure before sliding it further until it reached Harry's aching and almost throbbing cock. 

Louis kept pounding and fucking Harry mercilessly, hitting all the right spots, while he kept his hand wrapped around Harry's throat he let his other hand wrap around Harry's cock, jerking him off. Harry was a whimpering mess against the wall as Louis kept on pleasing him yet tearing him open so fucking good. Harry could barely hold it together as Louis teased his sensitive cock by intentionally moving his thumb across and along the slit on the head of his cock. Despite the intense pleasure mixed with the chokehold making him dizzy, unable to think and form clear words, he started begging Louis to let him release. Louis grinned as he watched Harry crumble and squirm before him without saying a word, only letting out his moans. Harry managed to lift one of his arms, bending it backwards to reach behind Louis' back where he dug his nails in his skin and scratched down as far as he could reach. Louis let out groans in pain mixed with moans in pleasure and started pumping Harry's cock faster and faster. Exhausted and tensed from trying to hold himself from coming Harry relied on Louis as he was barely able to keep himself up on his feet, ready to explode at any given moment. Begging for permission to come. With his head fuzzy, his sight flickering as he was on the edge of faint due to the pleasure - Louis finally allowed him to come. Letting everything go. Squirting his liquid on the wall in front of them, letting his body fall and rely completely on Louis' muscles to hold him up with his head dropped back on Louis' shoulder. Mouth open as he kept letting out faint moans and whines. Barely done before he felt how Louis filled up his now sore and stretched out hole, causing him to let out another high pitch whine to which Louis once gain covers his mouth while moaning straight into the messed up boys' ear. Both exhausted, pleased and out of breath they sunk down to the floor, while Harry still had his whole body leaning on Louis'. Harry let out another louder moan as the fall to the floor made Louis' cock push as deep as it could go inside of Harry, as he landed right on Louis' lap before Louis had the chance to pull out. Louis bit his lips grinning and moaned along with Harry before he wrapped his arms around him to hold him up.