Chapter 12

(Includes a liiiiittle  sexual content.)

LouisTomlinson: Massive thank you, Dublin! Fucking amazing crowd tonight, can't wait to see you again! 

"What a great fucking show!", Louis shouted as they got back to the room backstage. The other boys couldn't do anything other than agree. And Harry was amazed, it seemed and felt like after each concert that Louis did - he got even better and better, despite that Harry already thought of him as the best. 

Harry turned off the camera he had hanging around his neck and giggled as Louis couldn't stop pacing around the room. 

"I am so pumped. I swear I could go out right now and do another concert immediately!", Louis said with a smile brighter than the sun which only made the boys chuckle. 

"We can surely tell!", the basist John laughed. 

As every night, the band went to the nearest hotel to spend the night meanwhile Louis and Harry went into the bus. Harry who walked after Louis barely got to close and lock the door before Louis spun around on his heel to face Harry. Harry smiled innocently even though he knew exactly what Louis was thinking, and the grin on his face only confirmed his thoughts. Louis eyes watched the way Harry locked the door and as soon as he heard the click he pulled Harry closer by his red shirt. Harry smiled and was about to open his mouth as Louis crashed their lips together instead. He was still pumped and Harry knew that Louis would take advantage of it to the fullest. It didn't take long before the heated kiss turned into a passionately make out session. At first Louis held onto the thin fabric of Harry's shirt before he moved his hands on Harry's hips to further slide them to the small of his back meanwhile Harry had wrapped his arms around Louis' neck. Even though Louis was shorter than Harry, he still bent his knees slightly to get a good grip around Harry's hips to lift him up in his arms. Harry giggled against Louis' lips as he got lifted from the ground and wrapped his legs around Louis. 

Louis carried Harry through the curtains separating the little diner area from the sleeping area and carried him all the way to the back of the bus where there was a bigger, softer couch. It was completely dark but that didn't matter. Because by this time Louis knew exactly how Harry's body was built and he could feel where the clothes ended on his skin. They were both horny but Louis wanted more, and he knew exactly which places he'd touch and work on to bring Harry to the edge of having an orgasm without having his sensitive areas around his ass and crotch touched. 

As Louis laid Harry down, Harry held onto Louis' shirt and pulling it with him as he laid on his back with Louis leaning over him standing in between his parted legs that were hanging off the edge of the couch. Once the shirt was off he tossed it away to the opposite side of the whole area meanwhile Louis had started working on unbuttoning the buttons on Harry's shirt. Both were breathing heavy as Louis finally touch Harry's skin with his lips and not only his fingertips. Louis made a trail of wet kisses from below the belly button up to the level of Harry's nipples where he stopped and kissed his way out to Harry's left nipple. Harry's chest was rising and sinking deeply as he looked down at Louis even though he could only see his hair and forehead as his face was more or less pressed on his skin. He bit his lip as Louis eyes peeked up at the small boy through his eyelashes and smirked before he parted his lips and let his tongue being wrapped around Harry's hard nipple. Harry let out a gasp followed by a small whine from the feeling of Louis' wet and soft tongue completely coating his nipple in saliva. Not long after Louis was sucking on his nipple while his hands moved down to the fly of his skin tight jeans. Without struggle or hesitation Louis unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down by hooking his indexfingers in the belt loops on each side of Harry's hips. Harry moaned from the pleasure he was getting around his nipple and lifted his hips to help Louis slide off his jeans. Louis chuckled teasingly seeing the rather large bump in Harry's underwear while he stepped back to take off his own jeans and underwear at the same time, letting them fall to the floor before he stepped out of them and kneeled down between Harry's legs. Harry lifted himself up on his elbows to be able to watch Louis and whatever he had in mind to do to him. Louis looked up at Harry while tracing his fingertips along the outlining of his cock in his underwear which made Harry shiver. Harry swallowed loudly and Louis licked his smirking lips as he pulled the underwear down slowly, to tease Harry even more, before his cock was fully exposed right before Louis' eyes. 

"Where do I even start with you, boy?", Louis asked in a sigh while letting his fingertips gently touch Harry's almost throbbing cock already causing Harry to whimper. Louis smirked and looked up at the curly headed boy who looked like he was about to explode already. 

"So it worked." 

"Hmm?", Harry managed to hum out and looked slightly confused in his smallness. 

"All the normal yet sexual signs I've been giving you all day long. They have all landed right here." Louis said and leaned in to kiss the head of Harry's cock between and after "right here". Harry let out a louder whimper and breathed heavily through his nose. He tried lifting his hips to make Louis take his cock in his mouth instead of teasing it with his lips only. Louis grinned, knowing what Harry wanted but decided to pull back leaving Harry even more needy. 

"You're really needy, aren't you babyboy?", Louis chuckled while he got up from the floor to get their secret bottle of lube. Harry kept his eyes locked on Louis, looking him up and down as he walk away from him then back with the lube in his hand. 

"All for you, daddy." 

Louis placed the bottle on a small rounded table next to the couch where Harry was laying on his back, supporting his upper body on his elbows. Louis hadn't stopped grinning since the second Harry had locked the door to the bus and it was obvious that he dragged everything he did out, just to watch his boy becoming more and more needy for him to the point that anything he would say or do to get Louis attention and to get Louis to fuck him most likely would be pathetic. 

Harry's lips were pink and shiny from the lip biting, heavy breathing and the fact that he had to lick them because of the breathing. He was totally exposed for Louis. He could still feel the wet trail across the middle of his body up to his chest even though it was dry by now. And when he looked down his left nipple was bruised. While he had been observing his body condition so far, he hadn't even noticed how Louis was once again between his spread legs, standing on his knees on the floor with barely even 2 cm between his cock and Louis' lips. The only reason he noticed it was because of the warm air puff touching his sensitive skin periodically. He let out a sudden gasp and blushed up. Louis shook his head and licked his lips. 

"What are you thinking about baby?", he asked while lifting his left arm on Harry's right thigh meanwhile he leaned his right cheek on the other thigh. His hand gently yet firmly wrapping around Harry's almost pulsing cock. 

"I... I don't know...", Harry stuttered. And it was true. Louis had barely started but Harry's head was all fuzzy and cloudy.