Chapter 39.

LouisTomlinson: What an incredible fucking night! Madison Square Garden never sounded so good! Thank you all for coming, it was massive! x

Louis walked inside the bus after preforming the massive concert. He had stopped outside to chat with some fans before he actually got inside the bus. Already inside the others sat waiting. Louis kicked off his shoes and walked over to Harry who sat like a little sunshine waiting for him. Louis shook his head fondly as he walked over and sat down next to him. Maxwell and Tim looked at each other before they both looked at Chris. All three of them sat counting down quietly while peeking at Louis and Harry. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' middle and hugged him tightly to which Louis hugged him back humming. 

"Less than ten.", Maxwell said and the other two agreed to which both Louis and Harry looked over at them confused. 

"What?"

"It took less than ten seconds for Harry to be all over you. A bet.", Chris explained while taking a piece of chocolate in his mouth. 

"Oh my goodness!", Louis laughed and shook his head before he looked down at Harry who was pouting his lips. "You clingy."

"And you love it.", Harry giggled before he nuzzled his nose in the crook of Louis' neck. Louis smiled fondly and held his little boy closely in his arms. 

...

It was the beginning of July and the end of the tour came closer and closer. It had been months of visiting different cities all over the world. From barely been anywhere outside of the UK, Harry had traveled the whole world in just a matter of months. He had seen so many beautiful and iconic places that he never thought he would see in person. He felt so grateful for being a part of it all. Though it was soon about to end he felt relived and he couldn't wait to come home again. To meet with his mother and sister, and grandparents. And Niall, even though he had been texting and calling them at least once a day - he had so many stories and experiences he just wanted to share with them. But he also wanted to come home to be able to relax since this was such an intense and hectic job despite all the fun he had with Louis and his crew. They were the most amazing people he had ever worked with, apart from one - but he was gone. Not to mention the fact that he had been able to experience it all with Louis and been able to be with him through it all. He was so proud of Louis despite knowing that this was what he did all the time. It felt like his and Louis' relationship really had became closer and closer throughout it all. Each and every single day it felt like he fell deeper and deeper in love with this quirky, loving, charming, honest, smart and handsome man. It felt like they belonged. Even though he knew he was young and hadn't really had a proper relationship, at least not to this level, he was certain that Louis was the one for him. Everything felt so right, natural and absolutely amazing. And he knew for sure that Louis felt the same. It was obvious. He felt so safe and secure with Louis.