Chapter 35

Louis and Harry walked with Chris as they made their way to the bus that had already started by this point. The three of them were chatting about the concert they just preformed. Once on the bus they all sat down in the couches, answering whatever questions Chris had about being on the road and working as much as they did. 

While Louis helped Harry to get in bed, Chris leaned closer to Tim and Maxwell. 

"What happened to Harry?", he asked with a concerned facial expression.

"The limping?", Maxwell chuckled and Chris nodded his head. "Ask Louis when he comes back."

Louis hummed and grabbed a cup in which he poured some tea in as he came back to the other boys. He looked at the others as he caught them looking right at him. He smiled politely while pouring his tea before he took his cup and walked over to sit down next to them. 

"What?", Louis asked after taking a few sips only to realize that they kept looking at him. Both Maxwell and Tim smirked as they saw Chris about to open his mouth. 

"What happened to Harry?", he asked, just as concerned as the first time he asked. 

"What do you mean?", Louis responded innocently while taking another sip of his tea to cover his smirk. 

"He is limping."

"Oh - that! Rough night.", Louis said and chuckled before he nodded his head. 

"Rough night..?", Chris asked before Maxwell gently nudged his side and pointed towards a hickey showing below Louis' collarbone as his shirt had slipped down a bit around the collar. "Oh... Oh!"

The other three started laughing as Chris realized what they all meant. Chris chuckled and nodded his head before he leaned back on the couch. 

"Oh, man. There's no, uh, rough nights here on the bus right?"

"No way, we would kick them out!", Maxwell exclaimed causing Chris to laugh along with Louis. 

"Not that you know of.", Louis joked before he raised his cup in a cheer while showing a smirk on his face before he took another sip. 

"We would know.", Tim added while shaking his head. "Be prepared to cover your ears if you ever hear daddy." 

Chris gasped and looked at Louis who chuckled proudly while licking his lips. Both Tim and Maxwell playfully looked annoyed as Chris turned his head towards them. 

"Daddy!", Harry shouted from the bed to which Louis quickly got up. 

"What a timing.", Maxwell chuckled before he covered his face with his hands. Louis flicked him off with his middle finger before he disappeared behind the curtain, leaving all three of them laughing. 

"What is it, baby?", Louis asked as he saw Harry peeking out from the bunk bed giggling. 

"Oh, you came!", Harry giggled as Louis removed the curtain enough to see Harry's full face. 

"Of course, what's happening?"

"I heard!"

Louis chuckled and shook his head before he ruffled the curly hair. Harry giggled. He was clearly overtired yet acting completely adorable. Louis looked at him fondly and tucked him in and felt a hand around his wrist as he was about to walk back to the others. 

"Oh, oh, oh - while you're here could you help me.", Harry pouted and looked at Louis as he turned around and smiled fondly.

"What is it?"

"It... hurts.", Harry whispered and peeked over his own shoulder and down at his bum before he made his pout bigger as he looked back at Louis who nodded his head. "Really soooore.", Harry added and sighed over dramatically. 

Louis chuckled and pecked his pout before he walked over to the bag he had taken with him in the hotel room. He brought out the lotion he had used before and Harry nodded his head seeing it while he slowly rolled over on his tummy. Louis smirked and opened up the curtain even more, yet keeping it closed enough to cover what he was actually doing behind it. He helped Harry pulled his pants and underwear down and looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was coming while he poured some lotion on his fingertips. Harry pouted and rested his cheek on his forearm as he flexed both of his arms in front of him on the pillow. Louis licked his lips smirking as he saw faint bruises in the shape of his own palm on one of Harry's asscheeks. He put the lotion around his hole before slowly inserting his finger to coat him from the inside while Harry hummed in a quiet moan before he bit the pillow. Louis chuckled and looked at Harry who looked at him with big innocent eyes. Louis smirked before he once again made sure no one was close before he started to move his finger in and out of Harry's sore hole in a quick pace causing Harry to let out a small moan before he hid his face in the pillow. Louis smirked while licking his lips as he kept on for a while until he eventually pulled it out completely. Harry peeked at Louis who winked at him.

"Thank you, daddy.", Harry hummed quietly while he smiled innocently after Louis helped him slide his pants over his bum again. 

"Anytime, baby cakes.", Louis said and tossed the lotion back in his luggage. 

Harry licked his lips before he pursed them. Louis smiled fondly before he leaned closer and kissed Harry softly and slowly. Harry kissed him back smiling before he let Louis go to the tiny bathroom on the bus to wash off his hands.

Expecting Louis to go back to the others, Harry made himself as comfortable as he could inside the bunk bed but made sure to leave space for Louis. A couple of minutes later as Harry was on the edge of falling asleep he heard and felt the bunk bed's curtain open. As he opened his sleepy eyes he saw Louis carefully climbing inside and cuddled up to him after closing the curtain again. Harry smiled as his eyes closed causing Louis to chuckle lightly and fondly while he pulled Harry closer. Harry nestled himself in Louis' arms and took a deep breath, breathing in Louis' scent as he pressed his nose against Louis' chest. Louis smiled and licked his lips before placing multiple kisses on top of Harry's head as he buried his face in the curly hair. Harry hummed sleepily as Louis softly caressed his back underneath his t-shirt.