Chapter 15

LouisTomlinson: Soundcheck✅ Feels great to be back in Paris again! This is gonna be fucking awesome! x

Harry got dressed to go outside of the bus, and this time longer than just between the bus and the arena. He and Louis were going to go out for a coffee and meet up with Zayn who also happened to be in Paris at the time. 

Louis was wearing black vans, dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt and on top of that a wine red/dark blue hoodie and his wine red beanie. Harry was wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt, black jacket, brown Chelsea boots and a blue beanie. It was not that cold but it was after all just the beginning of spring. 

Once again it was one of few times Harry left the others along with Louis, without bringing his camera with him. Which only made it feel easier in a way, that he did not only work for Louis. But he was a part of Louis' life. They walked down a street leading to a crossbreed. As they waited for the walking light to become green Harry looked around. He had never been to Paris before but he had always wanted to go. And the fact that he was in the city of love with his secret boyfriend made it even more tempting. 

Across the street was a smaller Starbucks cafe, and outside they saw Zayn waiting for them. 

"Sup boys! All good?", Zayn exclaimed as he hugged Louis. 

"All good, what about you?", Louis answered while he stood beside as Zayn gave Harry a hug as well. 

"All good. How's the tour going so far?", Zayn asked while the three of them walked inside the Starbucks, hopefully before anyone saw them or recognized them. 

They made their orders and sat down by a table further into the cafe, in one of the corners. 

"It's going good. I mean it's only been a couple of shows but the crowd, man, I have no words.", Louis said once they had taken their seats and waited for their drinks to be done. 

"And Louis is amazing.", Harry added and blushed by the way Zayn smirked at him. It was one of those 'I bet you love it, loverboy'-looks. Louis looked at Harry and chuckled. Harry looked innocently at Louis who smirked and rubbed his knee under the table. 

"And the pictures are amazing. Haven't seen Louis update this much in decades almost.", Zayn teased and Louis stuck his tongue out in response. "But for real, how does it feel? I mean, I assume nobody knows.", Zayn continued and looked at Louis to then look at Harry and both of them shook their heads. 

"It's all professional, right Harold?", Louis said and kept his hand on Harry's thigh under the table. Harry looked at Louis who smirked. 

"All professional, boss.", Harry smirked and felt how Louis' hand squeezed slightly on his thigh. Harry bit his bottom lip to keep quiet, and Zayn rolled his eyes once he realized what was happening on the opposite side of the table. Zayn groaned and looked around before he sighed in a whisper; 

"Don't get all kinky when I'm here, c'mon!" 

Both Louis and Harry looked at each before they looked back at Zayn. Louis chuckled and licked his lips while Harry giggled and pushed his phone aside on the table to make place for his mug of coffee as their drinks came. 

They stayed at the Starbucks talking for a while, catching up, before they went their separate ways again. Zayn was going to the hotel he was staying at meanwhile Louis and Harry took a longer walk through the city of Paris on their way back to the bus.

 As they finally came back, a couple of hours had passed and it was almost time to get ready for tonights show. 

Louis opened up the door to the bus and let Harry walk in first. As soon as they both placed their feet inside they soon realized that everyone was waiting for them. 

"Here comes the possible lovers.", Jim exclaimed which stopped both Louis and Harry on the spot. They looked at each other before the looked at the band sitting on the couches in front of them. Louis cleared his throat.

"What?", Louis asked confused yet a little surprised. Had they figured it out?

"They are quick, you know.", Maxwell said as he turned the laptop standing on one of the tables so the screen was facing Louis and Harry who had taken a few steps into the bus. On the screen there was an article from a French magazine. Even though everything was written in French they could tell that the headline was something along the lines of; "British singers catching up." - Which Louis thought was a simple and boring headline but what was written in the actual article was probably the reason it blew up. 

Under the headline were some paparazzi pictures taken from the same day. 

The first part of the article proceeded to talk about Louis and Zayn being in Paris at the same time, and catching up in a Starbucks café

The first part of the article proceeded to talk about Louis and Zayn being in Paris at the same time, and catching up in a Starbucks café. Meanwhile the rest of the article slowly but surely started discussing why Louis was only bringing the 'cameraman' and why he wasn't bringing a camera with him. They then referred to the rumors back in London about Harry being Louis' toyboy and people believing they had seen Louis and Harry hold hands or being more touchy than 'normal' buddies would be - but no one had captured any picture proof. 

The only picture they had that was close to something more than friendship, according to the writer of the article, was of Louis and Harry walking over a crosswalk and the person taking the picture claimed that the two boys had held hands seconds ...

The only picture they had that was close to something more than friendship, according to the writer of the article, was of Louis and Harry walking over a crosswalk and the person taking the picture claimed that the two boys had held hands seconds before it was taken. 

"Wow, rumors do be hanging in there.", Louis said while shaking his head after he rolled his eyes. Harry bit his lip looking at Louis who lightly shook his head. Harry nodded before he smiled. 

"No proof, no truth.", Harry added while taking a seat on the edge of the couch.