Chapter 9

Sweaterweatheraf-note: Hii! I just wanted to peek into this first new chapter, as I've decided to continue on this story, to say a BIG THANK YOU for all your support and comments on part one of this story and these first 8 chapters of part 2. I read them all and honestly they both motivate me to write more but most importantly they give me such joy and I smile like an idiot, not to mention the little giggles you guys give me, when I read through them. So really, even though it's been almost 2 years since I started this story-line and the fact that people still read and leave comments to this day it brings me so much joyyyy. So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. And let's hope that my motivation and inspiration lasts for more than one chapter to this story. So now without further ado (if that's how you say it), lean back - enjoy the story - because I am back! Haha, I love you all! PS; Yes, I am cheesy.🥺💞

Even though the arena was completely dark, except for the emergency exit-signs, the crowd was already hyped up. Screaming and shouting for Louis. Harry had, along with Paul, sneaked out in the small space between the fans and the stage as he got ready to take his first photographs. He held his camera tightly with both his hands as he peeked in the small window with his indexfinger on the button. Since he was so close to all the fans he had to put earbuds in his ears to tone down the screaming so he would be able to focus. Despite the earbuds he both felt and heard how the screams got louder as a couple of black silhouettes walked out on the stage. The guitar line of Kill my mind started playing as red spotlights hit the crowd, causing even more screaming. Harry noticed how the fans started looking around to the sides and middle of the stage, not knowing when or where Louis would make his entrance, meanwhile Harry had his camera facing the middle of the stage. At the end of the stage, in the back and in the middle, a red spotlight directed down to the floor from above appeared to expose a silhouette standing with his head down and a microphone in his hand. It was Louis. Once the fans realized, the screams got louder despite that Harry didn't think they could. He snapped his first shot for the evening before Louis looked up with a smile and started singing on the first lines of the song. After 15 seconds, on the first while of the song, Louis started walking further out on the stage to a mic stand. Even more lights turned to the stage, one in particular was following Louis on his walk from the entrance to the stand. As the chorus of the song began more lights, not only in red but also in a cold white shade, lit up the arena so the fans would be able to spot Louis even from the very back of the arena. Louis kept singing as his band kept playing, Harry who had taken the first couple of shots started walking back and forth to capture Louis and the band from different angles with different shades and strengths of lights. 

Louis had a neat schedule of singing and talking as he wanted to interact with the crowd as much as possible meanwhile giving them an unforgettable show

Louis had a neat schedule of singing and talking as he wanted to interact with the crowd as much as possible meanwhile giving them an unforgettable show. As the concert was coming to an end Louis sat down on a high stol in the middle of the stage to have his last chat with the crowd. 

"How are you guys feeling?", Louis asked in the microphone and chuckled as the crowd started screaming. 

"I'm taking that as hella fooking good!"

Harry looked around in the crowd and smiled for himself. It was unbelievable how many people there were and how many that stayed through it all. 

"Well, unfortunately, I can't keep on forever even though I'd love to 'cause you are a damn good crowd here tonight. But even good things has to end, as in this concert, so before I play my last song for the night I just wanted to say a massive thank you to every single one that is here tonight. That's been supporting me through it all and stayed with me since the very beginning years ago. You guys are amazing and I love you lots, every single one of you, and this song is for you. This is We made it."

Louis pulled the mic stand closer to the stool and placed his microphone in it while he let his hands on his thighs. One of his legs were hanging down while he had his other foot resting on a small stick between the legs of the stool. During the last song, Harry alternated between taking pictures of Louis and the crowd. 

After he snapped some pictures of Louis thanking the crowd for the night as the song was finished, Harry got escorted to the backstage area by Paul. But instead of going to Louis dressing-room and waiting for him there, he walked straight out to the tourbus where Louis and Harry would spend the night. Since they were leaving in the early morning to start the world tour they had decided to sleep in the bus to make sure they wouldn't run late or miss it, meanwhile the rest of the band and crew would sleep in a nearby hotel. 

...

Harry peeked out through one of the windows of the bus between the curtains as he heard Louis' voice. He watched Louis say goodbye to the band as they were the last ones to leave the arena and walked Louis to the bus that stood behind the hotel. Harry giggled as he caught Louis looking at him and started running to the door of the bus. Harry unlocked the door and took a few steps back and within seconds the door flew open and Louis jumped in Harry's arm. Harry laughed as he caught Louis and pushed the door shut with his foot. 

"Tonight it's just you and me, baby!", Louis smiled and wrapped his arms and legs around Harry who held him. Harry smiled and looked at Louis who changed his facial expression from a innocent smile to a playful smirk. Harry gasped giggling and nodded. 

"Oh yeah?", Harry asked as he carried Louis to the red couch that was  attached to the wall below some windows covered by a curtain. He sat down with Louis in his lap and licked his lips while looking at Louis who got lost in his thoughts as his fingers twirled some of Harry's curls on the side of his neck. Harry giggled and tilted his head in the direction where Louis' eyes got stuck. "Hello?"

"Oh yeah!", Louis chuckled and blushed as he got back to reality.