Chapter 18

Harry flew up from the couch as he awoke by the sound of someone banging on the door to the bus. As he looked around confused he spotted Louis, still sound asleep on the couch. How could he not wake up from this?, Harry thought to himself. Just then another round of banging started but this time he heard familiar voices and breathed out in relief. It was just the band. But before he went to unlock the door he squated down in front of the couch where Louis were laying asleep. 

"Louis, wake up! Louis!", Harry whispered repeatedly while removing some of Louis' hair from his face. Louis sure was a deep sleeper, but right now was not the time to sleep in. Harry kept repeating Louis' name louder, still Louis wouldn't move a finger. 

Harry didn't want to be rude by not letting the other's in but at the same time he didn't want to be rude by letting them loud boys waking Louis up. Harry started shaking Louis' shoulder to which Louis only mumbled in his sleep. 

"Oh my god, you are unbelievable!", Harry muttered and looked around. 

He was just about to give it up and go and open the door and let them wake Louis up when a thought entered his mind which made him smirk. He once again squated down next to Louis with his arms resting on the edge of the couch. He cleared his throat before he opened his mouth again: 

"Daddy!" 

Within the same second as Harry said the word he heard a set of keys being turned in the door and the door flew open and so did Louis' eyes. 

Louis looked around worried yet confused. Worried because he was sure that Harry had called for him but he wasn't even in the same area of the bus. He came walking out from behind the curtains leading to the sleeping area. And confused because not only did Harry randomly walk into the dining area but the band along with the driver of the bus walked through the door leading outside. 

"What's up with you two? Are you taking drugs or something? We were out there in the rain banging on the door for at least ten minutes!", John exclaimed out of frustration as he took off his wet jacket. 

Louis sat up on the couch, still confused, as he rubbed his eyes. 

"What?", was all he could say before he bursted out laughing seeing the band standing in front of him like a group of wet dogs. 

"Very funny, huh?", Tim said while he shook his head. "Here you go!" He then said and tossed his jacket on Louis who chuckled. 

"Jeez, calm down. I was asleep." 

"Obviously! What about you?", Tim said and turned to Harry who shrugged his shoulders in response. 

"I slept too, I just woke up and was about to open."

Both John and Tim rolled their eyes as they took seats on the couch after taking off their wet jackets and shoes and grabbed a blanket each to warm up. Maxwell smirked to Louis and nodded his head discreetly in Harry's direction. Louis looked at him and licked his lips trying not to smirk. Maxwell chuckled and shook his head. Meanwhile Louis and Maxwell communicated through looks and subtle gestures, the rest of the band sat pouting with blankets around them. Harry looked at Louis and Maxwell, confused about what they were doing but he could tell he was somehow involved. Harry went to take a seat next to Louis who smiled at him. Harry yawned and was about to rest his head on Louis' shoulder when he caught John peeking at them. Harry quickly changed his intentions and leaned his head back on the backrest of the couch humming. 

"Everyone here?", the driver asked as he peeked at the group of boys sitting on different spots in the bus before he got it confirmed by Paul. 

...

LouisTomlinson: Amazing show, amazing crowd

LouisTomlinson: Amazing show, amazing crowd. See you again soon, Amsterdam! x

Even though they had been in the bus during the majority of the day, immediately after the show in Amsterdam the bus set off to the next country. Some of the shows were like that, like a short visit. When Louis had gone through the schedule with his management he had hoped for some extra time in each city to be able to interact with the fans and discover more of the city, but somehow that wasn't possible. And no one had really given Louis a legit answer to why. 

Meanwhile most of the crew were asleep already - Louis, Harry, Paul and Maxwell weren't. They were sitting and chatting in the dining area when eventually Paul also went to sleep. The three boys left behind had became quite close during this tour. Louis used to be closer to John before but for some reason it was as if he had pulled himself back this time. One obvious reason to why these three were closer was because Maxwell knew about Louis and Harry, which Harry didn't know yet. 

They sat by a table playing cards. Louis was in the middle of Harry, who was sitting on his right side, and Maxwell, who was on his left. Without thinking about it, Harry leaned his head on Louis' shoulder and slid the arm he had closest to Louis between Louis' arm and side to be closer. Maxwell peeked at the two boys and pouted fondly at Louis. 

"Adorable.", Maxwell said while playing out his cards to which Harry reacted. He lifted his head and cleared his throat. Both Louis and Maxwell started chuckling and Harry looked at them while placing out his cards. 

"What's so funny?", Harry asked with a pouty face and frowned while switching his gaze between the two boys. Louis smiled and shook his head before he wrapped his arm around Harry, bringing him closer again. 

"Uhm, Louis...", Harry said and tried to pull back. Had Louis forgotten their secret? 

"It's okay, baby, he knows.", Louis chuckled and caressed Harry's cheek. Harry looked confused at Louis then at Maxwell. 

"He knows? You know?"

"I know. Louis told me. And I don't know if I pay extra attention or if the other's are blind but to me it's been obvious the whole time that something was going on between you two.", Maxwell explained to which Harry relaxed enough to be leaning on and letting Louis hold him closer. Harry blushed though. But he would lie if he said that it wasn't a relief to be able to be cuddly with Louis around one more person.