Chapter 32

(Includes: sexual content.)

Louis peeked his head out of the elevator and as he saw that it was clear he started walking with quick yet sloppy steps in the direction of the room, with Harry in his arms. Harry had his legs wrapped around Louis' waist, arms around his neck and his lips were red from a lot of kissing. As they both were intoxicated, Louis had to focus completely on carrying Harry back to their room, therefore Harry buried his face in the crook of Louis' neck. He moved his lips all over his skin, kissing and sucking on his skin to mark him. Louis held tightly on Harry's ass as he made his way through the corridor. Harry giggled as Louis cursed under his breath each time he almost tripped or got slightly more unsteady after turning a sharp corner. Louis stopped outside of their door and eagerly shoved his hand in his pocket to bring up the key to unlock the door meanwhile Harry pulled back to look at Louis and giggled. Louis struggled a bit before he finally pulled it. He quickly unlocked the door and before it even shut completely he let Harry down on the floor. 

He pulled off his jacket while Harry pulled off his and kicked off his shoes. Louis did the same and the same second Harry lifted his gaze from the floor he let out a sudden gasp as Louis came crushing his lips on Harry's. Kissing him hungrily and passionately. Harry smiled and kissed Louis back in the same ways as he once again wrapped his arms around Louis' neck. Louis placed his hands on Harry's waist before he slowly moved them down to his hips before he slid them up again but this time underneath Harry's shirt. Harry smiled while licking his lips as Louis lifted and took off his shirt, dropping it on the floor. Louis quickly took off his own before he pulled himself closer to Harry who let his palms on Louis' cheeks as they started kissing again. Louis grasped a hold of Harry's waist, holding him close to his body as he spun them around and slowly started walking. Making Harry walk backwards further into the room until they stood by the foot-end of the bed. They pulled back to catch their breath. Louis smirked while looking at Harry who giggled and bit his bottom lip. Just as Harry was about to open his mouth, Louis lifted his hands to the level of Harry's shoulders and pushed him back. Harry fell on his back right on the bed and moved his curly hair out of his eyes and Louis climbed on top of him. Seeing Louis' smirk only getting wider Harry blushed and parted his lips right before Louis started kissing him again. Harry kissed him back and arched his upper body in motion with Louis' hands that he slid down from Harry's chest to his hips. Louis smirked against the eager boy's lips as he kept kissing him rougher yet passionately. 

Louis slowly pulled back from the kiss by kissing down on Harry's chin before he moved down on his neck, sucking and kissing on his skin leaving hickeys, before he moved further down on Harry's chest. Harry breathed heavier as did Louis. Harry slightly lifted himself on his elbows and looked down at Louis who slowly moved his lips across his skin, leaving a wet trail of kisses and his warm breath sending shivers through his body. Louis peeked up through his eyelashes as he parted his lips around one of Harry's nipples, Harry moaning in anticipation before he even touched the nipple. Louis smirked and pressed his lips around the nipple before he touched it with the tip of his tongue causing Harry to gasp before he let out another, longer moan. Louis moved his tongue around the nipple, coating it in his saliva. He lifted his gaze to meet Harry's once again but this time to see the boy's reaction to him sucking on his nipple. Harry let out a louder sudden moan and tilted his head back before he slowly turned his head, leaning his cheek on his own shoulder to be able to see Louis again. Louis smirked and kept sucking on his nipple before he slightly pulled back and licked around and on it. As he pulled back more he grinned seeing the wet, red spot that he knew for sure was going to turn purple. Louis continued his way down Harry's body with wet kisses until he reached the waistband of Harry's jeans. He lifted his head enough to slide his hands under his chin to unbutton and unzip them before he grabbed a hold of two of the belt hooks on each side of Harry's hips, pulling them down to his ankles. Harry impatiently struggled to kick them off of his feet before Louis squatted down between his legs as Harry's ass laid right on the edge of the bed. Harry whined and moaned in anticipation, already leaking pre-cum through his grey underwear. Louis smirked widely and chuckled teasingly as he saw the darker spot right where the fabric outlined Harry's hard cock. Despite seeing how needy and impatient Harry was, he still decided to tease him for longer by placing his lips on Harry's cock through the fabric and kissed along his length 'til he reached the head of the cock where he parted his lips before he stuck out his tongue, licking right on the spot causing Harry to pull on the sheets next to him as he let out a loud moan of Louis' name while throwing his head back. Louis smirked looking up at Harry who let himself fall flat on the bed from holding himself up on his elbows. Louis kept licking the spot a couple of times before he kissed along the length again, but this time up to the waistband of his underwear. With his hands on each side of Harry's thighs on the bed, Louis dug his teeth on the waistband and started to undress Harry by just using his teeth meanwhile Harry kept whining and moaning. Once they reached Harry's knees Louis help with his hands to pull them off completely. He moved his head back to Harry's cock and licked with his tongue flat from Harry's balls up to the head of his cock as he gently wrapped his hand around Harry's cock to hold it up even more. Just as Harry lifted his head to look down at Louis again while moaning he saw how Louis without hesitation opened his mouth and took the head inside his mouth and started sucking him off while moving his hand up and down the length.