Chapter 40.

The last soundcheck of the entire tour went well. Their last stop was in Australia. Since it was literally in the middle of the summer it was hot and sunny. Though Louis was stubborn enough to wear a hoodie as he and Harry went out behind the arena for a cigarette break. Louis sat down on a set of stairs as he lit up and started smoking his cigarette meanwhile Harry looked through pictures on his camera. Louis looked up at Harry who stood in front of him and chuckled. 

"Are the pictures better than the live version?", Louis teased and stuck his tongue out as Harry looked at him and giggled. 

"Maybe he is!", Harry giggled as he squatted down and lifted the camera to his face to snap a picture as Louis looked down on his cigarette.

 As Louis heard the click he looked up at Harry and smirked. Louis pulled out his phone from his pants and snapped a picture of Harry.  Harry gasped and put down his camera. 

"Behind the scenes of behind the scenes?", Harry giggled as he moved to sit next to Louis on the stairs. Louis smiled and nodded his head. 

"Exactly, also to my collection."

"Your collection?"

"Yes. Collection of pictures of my handsome boyfriend.", Louis smirked as he turned his head to look at Harry who giggled before he leaned in for a kiss. Louis smiled and kissed Harry no the lips after exhaling some smoke. 

LouisTomlinson: Behind the scenes of behind the scenes

LouisTomlinson: Behind the scenes of behind the scenes. Can't believe it's my last concert for this time tonight. Can't wait to see you tonight! x 

During the last week of the tour, Harry had been more and more tired. He slept at every chance he could. Though the rest of them didn't think it was odd, it was his first time on tour. They had been traveling, preforming and meeting lots of different people pretty much every single day for months straight. 

Louis and the rest of the band sat in the couches on the tourbus meanwhile Harry tired to not fall asleep as he sat next to Louis who kept telling him it was okay to take a nap. Though Harry tried to insist that he didn't need it, even though he barely was able to keep his eyes open. Louis shook his head and moved away some stuff that laid on the couch before he laid down and opened his arms for Harry who came cuddling up to him. He let his head on Louis' shoulder. It didn't take long before Harry actually fell asleep. Louis held Harry as he kept chatting and talking to the other boys. 

"Maybe he is burnt out?", Maxwell said and nodded his head to Harry who was sound asleep on top of Louis. 

"Possible. I'm actually surprised he lasted this long, knowing he hasn't done anything like this before.", Tim said and smirked as he caught Louis snapping a picture of him and Harry together. 

"You're so obsessed

"You're so obsessed.", Maxwell chuckled as Louis put his phone down and smirked. 

"I'm not obsessed!", Louis exclaimed after he gasped surprised. Though the other boys only looked at each other before they looked at Louis who licked his lips smirking. 

"Correction; he is sooooo in love.", Chris said to which Louis looked away as he felt his cheeks getting warmer as he blushed. 

"Anywaaaay. How does it feel for you? You haven't been here for as long, but still new to all of this, aren't you?", Louis said as he tried to guide the attention away from himself and over to Chris who chuckled before he leaned back on the couch. 

"It feels alright. I'm quite tired too, but holding up.", Chris answered to help Louis get the attention away. 

Not even half an hour later Harry woke up from his nap, but he didn't get to say anything before he jumped up and rushed to the bathroom covering his mouth with his palm. All the boys looked confused as the curly headed boy rushed through the bus and into the bathroom. Louis quickly got up as well and followed Harry but barely made it to the door before he heard Harry throwing up. He slowly opened the door where he found Harry on his knees in front of the toilet with his hands on each side of it and his head tilted forward. Concerned, Louis shut the door behind his back as he squatted down behind Harry. Harry breathed heavily as Louis gently pulled Harry's hair out of his face and held it at the back of his head. 

"I just woke up so nauseous...", Harry mumbled and pressed his forehead against his forearm while still leaning over the toilet. Louis pouted and held his curly hair back while soothingly rubbing the small of his back with his other hand. 

"It's okay, baby, I got you.", Louis said soothingly while placing a soft kiss on Harry's shoulder. 

Harry sighed as he pulled away from the toilet and sat down in between Louis' legs and leaned his head against the wall. Louis sat down properly on his bum and wrapped his arms around Harry from behind. Harry pouted his lips and closed his eyes as he leaned back in Louis' arms. Louis held him for a while before he reached over for Harry's toothbrush and toothpaste. 

"Open, love.", Louis said while holding the toothbrush in front of Harry's mouth. Harry opened his eyes slightly and opened his mouth to which Louis gently started to brush his teeth for him. 

After brushing his teeth and making sure he was feeling better, Louis helped Harry to the bunk bed where he laid down. He was going to rest until the show.

...

LouisTomlinson: Wow, what an amazing ending! This tour has been one of the best ones I have ever done! You guys are truly amazing and I can't thank you enough

LouisTomlinson: Wow, what an amazing ending! This tour has been one of the best ones I have ever done! You guys are truly amazing and I can't thank you enough. I'm speechless. I have the most incredible fans in the fucking world - a massive, massive thank you to every single one of you! And thank you to every single person of my crew, my band, guards, photographer - every single one. I love you all so much and I am beyond grateful. Thank you, thank you, thank you! x