Chapter 14

By the time Harry woke up the next morning he heard talking and laughing coming from the dining area of the bus. He could barely open his eyes because he was so tired from the night before and his whole body was sore, inside-out. He didn't want to bring attention to himself after being wrecked but when he tried to get out of the bed he wanted to scream in pain from how much his muscles hurt after being tensed. He turned his head to the side and bit the pillow to keep quiet. 

Louis was sitting and chatting his mates while sipping on a cup of tea when they all got interrupted by a voice. It was weak and unfamiliar, yet the tone was familiar. They all got quiet and turned their heads to the closed curtains. That's when they heard it again;

"Louis..!"

"Is that Harry?", Tim chuckled and looked at Louis. 

"Is he sick? He sound hoarse.", John added and frowned. 

"I'll check.", Louis said. He didn't want to draw more attention to the situation and immediately went behind the curtains and walked over to Harry whose head was almost hanging off the edge of the bed. 

"I'm weak and dizzy.", Harry whispered with a pout and Louis chuckled fondly. 

"No shit, your head is falling off your body when you lay like that." 

Harry frowned and pouted more as Louis gently lifted his head back on the pillow. He looked over his shoulder to make sure no one had followed him or was watching before he let his forearms on the edge of the bed with his head leaning in to be closer to Harry. 

"How are you feeling?", Louis asked while he let his hand caress Harry's cheek. Harry sighed and closed his eyes before he whispered. 

"Told youuuu.", he pouted before he opened his eyes to look at Louis again. Louis giggled and licked his lips. 

"Sorry, baby. I'll bring you some tea with honey, yes?" 

Harry nodded and kept his pouty lips. Louis smiled and peeked out of the bed before he leaned closer, gave Harry a quick yet soft peck on the lips which made a small smile appear on his lips at least. 

As Louis left Harry lifted himself up with his shoulders on the wall behind his pillow. From the bed he could hear Louis talking to the others while he made tea. He also heard him explain that Harry wasn't feeling too well and probably needed to rest to be able to attend the concert in the evening. By this time the bus had already started moving towards the next location. 

Since Louis couldn't tell them the real issue the first thing that came to his mind was that Harry might have caught a cold, which he immediately regretted because that meant that Louis shouldn't be near Harry. But he wanted to, he wanted to take care of Harry by giving him warm food and drinks for his throat and help him move around. But as soon as the word "cold" came out of his mouth he immediately got the looks as in "maybe you should stay away". Louis sighed at his own mistake as he walked back to Harry with a cup of tea in his hands. 

"Thank you.", Harry spoke in a weak voice before he took his first sip of the tea while looking at Louis. 

"I fucked up. I told them you have a cold and since I'm supposed to sing tonight I can't be near you." 

"But... I don't wanna be by myself." 

"I know, baby. But we try this; you have your tea and I'll help you put some soothing lotion wherever it hurts then you rest as much as possible and hopefully you'll feel better before the show?" 

Harry sighed and nodded his head. He was feeling really small and just wanted to be with his daddy. Louis wanted the same. But Louis told him to turn on his side while he got some soothing lotion for his bum and quickly yet carefully and gently put the lotion on Harry before anyone saw. Then Harry rolled over on his back again to drink more of his tea and Louis left to go out to the others. 

...

Louis leaned back on the couch and let his head drop on top of the backrest as he listened to the others talking. 

"Oh my god, Louis! We have to tell you about last night!", Tim exclaimed and the others agreed. 

"About what?", Louis chuckled as he saw the excitement in Tim's eyes as he couldn't bare to keep quiet about whatever he had to tell. And it seemed as if the others already knew as well. 

"Maybe you guys heard it too, cause it was so loud!", John laughed and looked at Louis who was sitting to his right on the couch. 

"Well tell me already man!" 

"Okay, so last night, we woke up. It was in the middle of the night but we woke up to someone-" Tim cut himself off as the curtains to Louis' right opened and out came Harry. He looked tired and was walking slowly but his voice was better. "You feeling better?"

"Hello. Yes, I do.", he said with a small smile and licked his lips. Louis looked up at him and smiled to himself while the other boys answered to his greeting. 

"Well, come on and sit down. We were just going to tell about last night.", John said to let Harry know what they were talking about even though he had heard them on his way to them. 

Louis moved over a bit to make some more space for Harry to sit next to him. Harry smiled and slowly sat down. Louis bit his lip as he saw that Harry was still in some pain from the night before but he was happy to see him with everyone again. Louis who had his arm along his side with his palm on the couch next to his thigh stretched out his pinky and hooked it with Harry's. Since they were sitting so close no one could see them doing that. It was a small space for so many boys. And for Harry not to fall off the edge he had to sit closer to Louis. Both Louis and Harry smiled without looking at each other as their fingers touched between their thighs. 

"Anyway,", Tim continued, "Last night we woke up to some damn loud moaning, honestly sounded like it was in the same room, hahaha!" 

"No way!", Louis laughed and shook his head. 

"To be fair it sounded like it came from the parking lot.", John added which made Harry and Louis realize that it could've been them they heard. "Did you guys hear?" 

Harry and Louis looked at each other with slight panic in their eyes before Louis chuckled and turned his face to the other boys and shook his head. 

"Nothing at all, did you Harry?" He once again got eye contact with Harry who shook his head without saying a word, knowing that his voice would most likely give it away. 

"It sounded like two dudes too. Maybe it was you and Harry!" 

Once again Louis and Harry got filled with inner panic, and Louis felt Harry grasp onto his hand under the sleeve that Louis had pulled down over his hand. Before they got the chance to either come clean or defend themselves the others started laughing. 

"Chill, I was kidding!" 

A wave of relief came over the two boys sitting next to each other, actually holding hands in the sleeve of Louis' hoodie. Not soon after Louis smirked and opened his mouth;

"Or maybe it was you guys!"

"Us?!", all four of the band members said at the same time. Louis started laughing at the shocked and slightly offended faces. 

"Yeah! I don't know what you're doing in the hotel. I sleep in the bus and I didn't hear a single moan during the night. And neither did Harry."