Chapter 35: I do.

Weeks went by, lessons still being taught lessons and now learning to read English words. Elias was helping come up with their kingdoms best defenses, ready for another fight. And although a king is never off duty, today was his day. Today was the day he would marry his queen.

"Renee, Renee love, you have to get up. Big fay today!" Melissa said, gently shaking Renee to get her up. Elias had slept in another room the night before, the two agreeing to see each other during the ceremony and wait the night before.

Renee yawned softly, rubbing her eyes as she let go of the pillow she was cuddling while she slept. She began to process what Melissa said, her eyes widening. "Holy Jesus-" She started, practically jumping out of bed as she got up. Melissa laughed a little, watching her run to the bathroom. "Calm down, calm down, we have plenty of hours. It's at 2pm, right now its 8."

"I still have things to do!" Renee yelled from inside the bathroom, doing her business before preparing herself a bath to clean herself off. Melissa simply just laughed again, walking out of the room to wake up her son.

Elias was in the room down the hall holding a pillow as well as he slept. His mother knocked on the door before she walked in. "Elias dear, time to get up." She spoke, going over to the side of the guest bed and gently shaking her son. He groaned in response. "5 more minutes.." He mumbled, before feeling the smack of a pillow against him. He immediately shot up, sending a mother a confused glare.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked, annoyance laced in his tone. "You're getting married today, you cannot be late for anything. Now get up and go clean yourself, you wouldn't want Renee gagging from your smell." The last part was more of just to mess with him, Elias smelling his arm to see if there really was a stench.

Parker suddenly burst through the door, feeling all pumped up for some reason. "Get up loser! It's wedding day!" He yelled, doing a loud 'Wooh' while walking further inside. "I'll let you take over, Parker. Get his lazy bum out of bed." Melissa said, heading to the door to leave.

"You can count on me, your majesty."

-----

"What if I don't look right in it, o-or it doesn't fit." Renee would say, sitting at her vanity as Melissa stood behind her, doing her hair and makeup.

"Renee, calm down honey. It's going to fit and you're going to look absolutely beautiful." Melissa would say. Charlotte was in the room, holding a stuffed animal as she sat down on their bed. Verity was getting Renee's wedding dress, and Margaret was ok her way.

The door opened, Verity walking in with a beautiful white wedding dress, shoes in her hand as well. Margaret came in after, already wearing her dress for the wedding like Melissa, Verity, and Charlotte were.

Renee's jaw dropped when she saw the dress, it was absolutely beautiful. "V-Verity.. it's beautiful.." She couldn't believe what she was looking at, it was even prettier than the dress she wore at the ball.

"This took me the entire 3 weeks to do, as well as everyone else's dresses and suits. But by your reaction I'm very happy you like it." Verity smiled, setting the dress down on the bed.

"There, all done." Melissa said, Renee looking in the mirror the mirror.

Her brow curly hair was down, two parts twisted and connected together. Beautiful flower clips placed onto the twists. Her makeup was simple, soft brow eyeshadow, mascara, and a soft pink lipstick.

"You look beautiful, Renee, absolutely beautiful." Margaret said, standing behind her as She looked at her in the mirror. "Come on, let's get on your dress!" Verity happily exclaimed, pulling her into the bathroom.