*58*

*Olivia*

"Mila and I are stepsisters." is her first sentence.

"What?!" The girls and I shout at the same time. "Okay okay let her explain." I say and look at Riley again.

"I think my father has been married to Mila's mother for about four years now. But this is a secret and I don't want you to tell this." She says. I nod.

"Promise." They say.

"When I was 13 I had a 17-year-old boyfriend. Yes I know it's weird, but I loved him. He loved me too, but my father didn't let me have anything with him when I was caught he took my phone and my SIM card broke so that I would no longer have contact with him. It was then during the period when my parents were always arguing and I didn't get any attention from them."

"What is his name?" she asks.

"Kyle." She answers. "Yeah, yeah. I kept secretly keeping in touch with Kyle. My dad got to know Mila's mom and that's how I was with them from time to time. Mila was a bitch back then. She never changed. One morning I would be with Kyle meet around 7 am is the morning until 9 because then my father was asleep I came home through my window in my room Mila was then in the middle of my room At that moment I thought I was going to die I have her begged not to tell me I was surprised when she said it's okay and she's keeping it a secret I was able to sleep peacefully but the days after it started. "If you don't do that for me I'll tell you your secret" she knew what my flaw was and kept hitting me with it, it's still going on." Tears are rolling down my cheeks. I feel so bad for her. That you've been threatened by your stepsister for 4 hairs because of your own secret

"If you tell your father now-" She immediately interrupts Charlotte.

"What do you want me to hang? You don't get it, my father is only a sweetheart to Mila. I'm worth nothing to him. It's just that I'm not 21 yet and I have to get money from him, and he has filed a lawsuit to keep cash with me just to annoy my mother." She says.

"But why, does it matter if Mila tell me?" Char asks.

"My father would hang me even if I did an act 20 years ago. And Mila knows that very well and that's why she's doing this to me. I hate her with my soul. Because of her I never made friends and had to her ass on. Mila is always the sweetheart at home, but if they knew what she was doing. Phew. I hate that people see me as Mila's dog, but they don't know me. Not the real me." She says tears have formed in her eyes. Also in mine, I was already sad so when I hear this the tears come easy.

"You got us." Says Charlotte with a smile. I smile too and we hug each other.

"I'm glad I finally told someone." she sighs.

"Don't your mother know this?" I ask. She blamed her head.

"Of course with Kyle she didn't even mind she said 'better than that fourteen year old', but not with Mila's." She says. suddenly I have an idea.

"What if you do?" I ask. Riley starts to smile and I think I understand what I have in mind. Charlotte gets it too and claps her hands.

"Wait what?" Avery the dumbest of the four of us doesn't get it.

"Look, her mom knows about Kyle and she didn't mind. Riley tells her mom with that about Mila. Her mom's going to be boo of course going up to her dad and Mila's mom. Gonna start a conversation. They have to go in anyway shock when they hear what Mila has been doing with Riley for four years and then this stops! I know that 100 percent!" I say.

"I also have a good feeling about it." Says Riley. We hug and laugh. I forget everything around me. "You really are the best, but can you keep another secret?" she asks. We look up at her questioningly.

**

727 words

Don't forget to vote