*33*

*Olivia*

"Yo." Wyatt walks in. He also sits down on the couch and gives Mason and Aiden a box.

"We're going for a walk in the park." Says Mason's mother. Her name is Martina a Spanish name. Maybe she's Spanish and that's why Mason is so pretty. Her friend Alice stands up. I greet them and they walk away.

"So." I say and look at the boys.

"So." Mason repeats with a grin on his face. What is he up to?

"Gaming?" asks Aiden. I laugh and he gets a punch from Wyatt.

"We're going to Mac." says Wyatt. "Come get up, bum." Wyatt says as he pushes Aiden.

"Okay okay." Aiden throws his hands in the air and the two walk out of the living room.

There's something written down. I read it in my head. It's a sweet message. June must have been a very nice woman.

"Am I not interesting?" asks Mason. I shake my head and look at him.

"How could you have a car accident?" I ask, looking at the scratch on his cheek. I pull my hand towards it and touch it gently.

"By thinking about other things." He says and takes my hand from his face and holds it. I'm looking at it. To our hands how they hold each other. I squeeze his hand gently.

"To what kind of things?" I ask.

"Olivia." he sighs.

"Mason why don't you tell me. You shut yourself off every time it comes to you." I say with a frown. He looks away.

"I'm just having a hard time." He says and lets go of my hand and puts it on his neck.

"Tell me and I'll help you." I say and grab his face so that he looks my way.

"You can't help me."

"No?"

"No." He says. I slowly let go of his face and stand up.

"Then I know enough, because if you don't like me how will you do if you're in a relationship with me?" I say without thinking. He looks at me with a smile. "I guess I better go home, bye." say ii,

I sit on his lap.

Iee

"Why already we haven't done anything yet." He says softly, looking deep into my eyes.

"What do you want to do then?" I ask and don't look away from him. Then I feel his lips on mine. I close my eyes and kiss him back gently. Carefully I place my hand on his cheek and tousle his hair with the other. While he holds my hips and squeezes them gently.

"This." Mason says as he rests his forehead on mine. I still keep my eyes closed and slide my hands to his sides. I smile and open my eyes and push myself back.

"How long have you been wanting to do this?" I ask laughing and get off his lap.

"Pff, long." He says and pushes me against him.

"What about us?" I then ask after a long silence.

"I'd love to have you as my girlfriend, but yesterday you didn't seem very excited when I expressed my feelings for you." He says.

"You really meant it?" I ask and look at him. He nods and a smile forms on my lips. I lean against him again.

"Well what?" he asks confused.

"You have to ask me as your girlfriend, moron." I say smiling. He smiles and takes my hands.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asks sweetly. I smile from here to Tokyo and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Yes Yes Yes." I say and press small kisses on his cheek.

"You really don't know how fucking happy I am." He says and he holds me tight as if I could leave him any moment. "Olivia?" He suddenly says I let go of him and look at him questioningly.

"I promise I'll tell you everything." He says and I look at him. I nod and he kisses my lips.

**

670 words

Don't forget to vote.