*38*

*Olivia*

I look at my friend with blushing cheeks. Rather to his six pack. Damn. He lets himself get on my bed.

"Looking at my beautiful belly." He says in a girlish way that makes me laugh right away. I drop my head on his shoulder.

"Being a little arrogant isn't bad." I say and sit down again.

"Okay I'm not arrogant." he says immediately.

"I also said little." I say.

"So you say your boyfriend is a little arrogant?" He grabs my hips and pulls me onto his lap. I place my hands on his shoulders and I let out a soft scream.

Mason rests his hands on my lower back and looks at me. His beautiful green-grey eyes look into mine. He has such beautiful eyes. I wonder what eye color my kids will have. Pfft. I quickly shake those thoughts away. I'm 17.

"Olivia?"

"Hmm." Mason looks at me for a moment and then looks away from me. "What is it?" I ask slightly concerned.

"Be honest, I don't get mad." He says. I look at him questioningly. "are you with me because you feel sorry for me?" he asks softly. I grab his face and look at him.

"No Mason, because I want to be with you and love you of course." I say and a small smile appears on his face. He grabs my face and gently places his lips on mine.

"I love you too, fucking a lot." He says and he pushes me against him before running his hand through my hair. Enjoying I close my eyes and put my legs to one side.

"Sleep well, Olivia." he says softly.

"Sleep well." I mumble and then I fall into a deep sleep.

————

Slowly I open my eyes and look at Mason who is still asleep. His hand rests on my bare leg, which he holds tightly. I smile softly.

"Awake?" Says Mason's hoarse morning voice.

"I do." I say and yawn once and then stretch.

"Pretty get up." Mason says and I do what he says and go straight to the shower. "Ey are you going without me?" he says with a pout.

"Um yes, anyway, bye." I say quickly and lock the door.

"Hey!"

"You may like this." I smile and turn on the shower.

"You'll get that back." I can still hear him say. I ignore him and get undressed before stepping into the shower.

————

When I'm done I step out of the bathroom with only a bath towel around my body and a towel wrapped in my hair.

"Mason." I am picked up and thrown on the bed. Mason hovers over me and looks at me with a grin. "You scared me!" I call.

"That was the point, honey." My heart makes a small jump. He calls me baby. ee!

"Let me go!" I try to break free, but I can't because Mason pinned my arms above me. "I'm naked." I say softly.

"I know that." he puts his hand on my towel and i start to scream. He laughs at my reaction and plops himself next to me. "I won't do anything you don't want to, Olivia." Does he reassure me

"And that's why I like you the most." I say and get up. "Go take a shower, you're going to talk to my dad in a minute." I giggle. He grins and gets up too and stands behind me as I open my closet.

"It'll be fine." He says and he places a tender kiss on my neck after which goosebumps appear on my body. Mason chuckles and I push him towards the bathroom.

**

613 words

Don't forget to vote