*27*

*Olivia*

"Thank you Dad, for this nice evening." I say before I get out of the car. He smiles at me and nods. I get out and keep looking at the house. A strange feeling can be felt in my stomach. It's not a feeling of being unwell. I ignore it and walk to the front door.

My father opens the door and I want to walk upstairs.

"Come down in a minute. I want to talk." He says. I look at him questioningly.

I start thinking about everything I've done in my life, but I can't think of anything bad. Only the one time about getting drunk, but I've already been punished.

"It's also possible now." I say and walk towards the living room. My father nods and follows me to the couch.

I plop on the couch and my father sits down next to me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Olivia, I know I'm not home often so I don't have much time with you and then Luna-" I cut him off quickly.

"Dad I know and it's okay because I know you've got us in here somewhere." I say while making circles with my fingers and pointing at his heart. He smiles.

"I know, but is everything okay with you, is there anything bothering you that you want to get rid of?" He asks.

At the moment one thing is bothering me and that is Mason. When he yelled at me I thought it was bad, but I think I get it somehow. Maybe it was just something I don't need to know.

"New." I answer my father. He nods. I get up and walk towards the hallway.

"And what about that boy who slept in your bed?" He asks, after which I turn around and look at him with wide eyes. did he- omg!

"Dad it's really not what you think I was drunk at the time. We really didn't do anything!" I say scared. There is a moment of silence, but my father's laughter breaks the silence.

"I know you don't do stupid things that you regret." He says. A warm feeling rushes through my body. The feeling of knowing your father trusts you.

"Happy." I sigh.

"But listen and I also said this to Luna when she was a bit younger than you." He says. I'm waiting for what he wants to say. "I don't want you to be a teenage mother." he says sternly. I feel my cheeks glow.

"Dad! I know like I'm going to be." I say.

"Does that boy have a criminal record? Is he working? You know I want to meet him." He says determinedly and claps his hands. I look at him with wide eyes.

"Um Dad? His name is Mason and I don't know if it's possible." I say. My father looks at me questioningly.

"How so?"

"It's a little weird between us, okay stop you know enough I'm going to sleep." I say and turn around and walk away.

"My little girls are growing up." I can still hear him mumbling. I walk to my room with a smile.

I get ready for bed and scroll through my social media. That unkind feeling creeps into my stomach again. I put my phone away and crawl under my covers.

**

559 words

Don't forget to vote.