*12*

*Olivia*

How stupid is he? I literally heard the whole conversation. Well just what Mason said. But I kept hearing them and her. He then comes to tell me that his friend has broken his hand, sorry but I think something is not right. And I feel like he's lying, but I'm worrying about it all the time now.

I open the door and step out, not saying anything to Mason. I shut the door again and walk to my front door. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize Mason was getting out of his car too.

"Olivia!" he shouts. I stop walking and turn around. He stands there with one hand on his neck and the other in his pocket. He slowly comes over to me and looks at me intently. "What have I done?" he asks as he stands in front of me.

"Maybe lied?" I say. He raises his eyebrows. "Come on Mason. I literally heard everything you said and it was just she or her then you come and tell me your friend broke his hand?" I say.

"So you don't believe me?" He asks. I look at him and shake my head.

"What did you think? We just met!" I say frustrated. Mason drops his head back and then grabs my hands. I look at it emotionlessly.

"My boyfriend's mother is very upset and crying. So sorry if you thought I was lying." Suddenly I noticed. shit. I slowly look away. I'm really a sucker I shouldn't be too quick to think of the negative.

"Sorry." I say softly.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you." He says and bends down a little towards me. I put my hand on his chest and push him away.

"You heard me and now go." I say. He throws his hands in the air and steps back, looking at me with his damn cute smile.

"I'll talk to you." He says and then gets into his car. I open my front door and hear Mason drive away.

"Omg what the fuck did you do to Mason!" Calls out the familiar voice of Charlotte.

"Don't scare me like that, Char!" I call back and walk inside. Charlotte follows me into the house.

"You are stubborn aren't you and I don't like Mason but as if I want to know everything." She says. I roll my eyes and close the door.

"Okay, keep going." I say, taking off my shoes and walking to the living room.

"Okay where do I start." I say, dropping myself on the couch.

"At the beginning." she says, resting her head on her palm. I start to tell Charlotte everything. I saved the moment when I rejected him and he helped me, right outside the door and our kiss for last.

"OMG! You got what?! Gurl I said he really is a bad boy." She says. I shrug.

"I think it's different for me." I sigh. She gets up and walks to the kitchen. She comes back with a glass of water and throws the water right in my face. I get up as soon as possible.

"What are you doing?!" I shout angrily.

"Wake up from your world, do you realize what kind of boy Mason is?" she asks with her hands on her hips.

"What does that matter to you?! People can change, right?" I shout angrily.

"I'm only trying to protect you from a broken heart!" she calls.

"Go away! I know what I'm doing myself." I say angrily and walk away from her.

"Fine, but don't come to me if it is." she says calmly and then leave my house. I ignore her and continue to my room. Why can't she just be happy for me? Or does she just like Mason and don't dare to tell. A girlfriend is supposed to be happy for you even if I was in love with a killer.

I land on the bed with a big jump. It's been an hour since I last saw Mason.

I'll talk to you.

Mason's words come to mind. I quickly grab my phone to see if I got a message from him, but no.

**

709 words

Don't forget to vote