*40*

*Olivia*

"But daddy still doesn't know this?" I ask Luna over the phone.

"No and that's why you have to shut up or you'll ruin everything." she says quickly.

"Okay, don't worry, it's already closed, but what time will you be here?" I ask again just to be sure.

"I'm at the door at exactly five o'clock, no, you know, around five o'clock I'm not the fastest either." she laughs.

"Okay I'll see you later." I say happy.

"Bye Bye." And with those words, my sister hangs up. She finally comes today after almost a month or so. Of course she already told me this 3 days ago, but she wanted to make sure I hadn't told Dad anything.

With difficulty I get out of bed. Today is Sunday. Tomorrow I just have another week of school and then we will finally go to Spain. Luna, on the other hand, has a week off because her school is on strike. I want that too.

When I have climbed out of bed I get ready and put on my outfit.

————

I put the bowl of chips on the table next to the other tasty things I've made. I walk to the oven to take out my homemade brownie. Well Charlotte also helped a bit so she also gets credits.

"I've got them!" Charlotte walks into the kitchen with the icing for the cupcakes.

"Great, we still have half an hour and then she's there." I say as I take the icing from her.

Concentrated, we decorate the cupcakes with icing when the bell suddenly rings.

"Oh shit." Charlotte says, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Wait a second for that last cupcake. I say while washing my hands.

"Yes." She says and I walk to the front door and open it.

"Ola." Luna shouts happily with her hands in the air. I give her a hug and a big kiss on her cheeks.

"I've missed you." I say.

"Me too." Charlotte joins in and gives Luna a hug too.

"Okay okay come on in." Luna says as she already walks in and rolls her small suitcase behind her. "Wowie did you go out of your way for me?" Luna says and looks at the table with the treat. She looks at us and we nod sweetly. "I love you." she says and gives us a hug.

"Dad won't be home until ten o'clock, so until then you can tell us everything you do on Campus." I say as I grab the bowl of chips and sit on the couch and look at them with a happy face. They follow my image and Luna immediately has a story to tell.

"What about you and Mason then?" Luna asks after telling her 5 stories. I shrug. I told Luna about Mason over the phone. She always listened very carefully and I am glad about that. Her best friend Nessa, who sleeps in her room, also listened in and gave advice.

"What do you mean." asks Luna.

"I haven't really spoken to him since Wednesday, because we don't take all classes together." I say.

"Isn't he looking for you then?" she asks.

"Yes, that is certainly very often, but I am the one who says that I am busy, and it is true that I have a lot of assignments." I say.

"But Olivia you have to give Mason a little time too." Charlotte says to which I nod.

"Shall I ask him to come over?" I ask the girls.

**

594 words

Don't forget to vote