*46*

*Olivia*

"Do you regret?" My question is uncertain. Immediately I shake my head. He wipes the tears from my cheeks. I have no regrets. I'm glad he's my first.

"It was amazing." I say and put my hand on his cheek.

"You're great." I kiss him smiling.

"Besides." he says suddenly. He climbs out of bed and puts on his boxers. I also want to get my set when Mason suddenly turns around with a bunch of roses. I look at him with wide eyes. "For you." He gives it to me and I take it. I look at the beautiful roses. I open my arms and hug I get.

"I love you." I tell him in my ear.

"I love you too." And he quickly knows how to place a kiss on my cheek.

"Can you turn around." I point to my set lying on the floor.

"I have already seen it." he says with a grin. I give him a stern look. "Okay." He turns around. I quickly put on my thong and a bra. I don't want to wear my own clothes. So I grab Mason's shirt and put it on. "That's my shirt." He says. I look at his bare back. How? Then my gaze falls on the mirror.

"Jerk!" I yell and jump on his back laughing. He also smiles and grabs my legs and walks to the mirror. He lets go of my legs and I land calmly with my feet on the ground. He pulls me forward and points to the mirror. I look at him through the mirror. He wraps his arms around me.

"This is my most beautiful, sweetest, most beautiful girlfriend, mirror what do you think?" he says to the mirror. I smile and look at him with a smile. "Mirror thinks you're beautiful too." He says when I have turned around. I shake my head laughing.

"Clown." I say before pressing my lips to his.

————

The next morning Mason rests his head on my breasts and has his arms wrapped around my waist. I want to get up but I just know I can never get Mason off me. He's holding me too tight. I run my nails through his hair. Then I stop. I look at the alarm clock that goes off in 3 minutes. Ok oak wait.

"Continue." Mason mutters in his morning voice. Which sounds really sexy. I look at Mason with a smile. "You are awake." I say.

"Yes please continue." He almost begs. I run my nails through his hair again. The alarm goes off and Mason pushes it off as quickly as possible and lays back on top of me.

"We have to go to school." I say.

"No, not necessary." He says. "By the way, your breasts are really nice and soft." He says. I feel my cheeks glow. Laughing, Mason leaves me and gives me a kiss. I also get out of bed and follow Mason into the bathroom.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush?" I ask. Mason opens a drawer and picks up a toothbrush that is still in its packaging and then hands it to me. "Thank you." I say. I brush my teeth and look at Mason who has just finished brushing and fixing his hair. We already showered yesterday so we don't have to now. Mason is also just there in his boxers. Me in his shirt.

When I walk out of the shower, my eyes fall on my latex pants.

"How did my pants get there?" I ask as I point to it. Mason looks up and shrugs.

"Oh wait I remember." He says. "After shopping you came to me and you forgot those pants. And I forgot to return them." I can't remember when I bought it. Can you see again how many clothes I have. It's not healthy. Suddenly I have a great idea.

"Do you mind if I wear your shirt to school?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Of course not. At least it looks great on you." He says. I smile and get dressed for school.

"Wow." Mason says and looks at me from head to toe. "I always think your style looks so beautiful." He says. I look at him smiling.

"Thank you." I say.

"Let's go get something to eat before we go to school." I nod and he takes my hand.

**

741 words

Don't forget to vote