*15*

*Olivia*

"It's because of that one girl and because of a girlfriend." I say and let him go. I'm already walking home. I'm tired and have school tomorrow and I don't feel like starting a serious conversation.

"What are you going to do?" Mason asks and I hear his footsteps following me.

"House." I say as briefly as possible. I get grabbed by my wrist and turned around so that I crash into Mason.

"I don't want that cold Olivia again." He says. I sigh and look at him.

"Did you know that I don't know anything about you?" I ask.

"I don't know anything about you, do I?" He says.

"And that's the problem. We don't know anything about each other, but we do this." I say pointing to the two of us.

"Olivia." he says softly.

"No Mason, I don't feel like talking. I'm tired." I share and continue walking.

"Bye Olivia." He says. I mumble something and continue on my way home. I don't know what to do. I don't even know how I feel about Mason, but every time I'm with him I feel my stomach churning. We've known each other for a long time and I've already kissed him. I just need to figure out what I want to do next, by getting to know him better.

————

The next morning I wake up early. I have black loose pants with ruffles on the top. Above that I am wearing a light pink top and my white Alexander McQueen. I also bring a leather jacket, because it is always very cool in the morning.

I let my hair loose over my shoulders. I quickly grab my bag for school and go downstairs. Normally I would go with Charlotte, but then something else intervened, namely an argument.

I grab the key to the scooter and walk to the garage. Then I leave for school.

————

I park my scooter at the zone where it is allowed. The school is really very big. Slowly I walk to the entrance and look at the square. All students who still enjoy before the lessons start. I, on the other hand, walk to the desk for my class schedule and locker key.

"Hi." I greet the car man behind the counter. He looks up and takes off his glasses and smiles kindly.

"Hi, how can I help you?" the man asks.

"This is my first day of school as a new student so I'm coming to pick up my schedule and locker key." I say to him. He puts his glasses back on and looks at his computer.

"Your name and surname, please." He says.

"Olivia Ava Cooper." I say. He starts typing things and then a piece of paper comes out of the printer behind him. he walks over to it and then hands it to me.

"This is your schedule for now." He says and takes a key from his closet. "And this is your locker key, keep it safe, because if you lose it at the end of the year it will cost you 20 euros." He says. I smile.

"I'll keep an eye out for it, thanks." I say. He nods approvingly.

"Your safe is here at the very end of the hall." He says. I thank him again and walk to my safe.

When I get there I open an empty safe, duuh. That will soon change. I put in my leather jacket and my lunch for later. I also hang my timetable in it with tape that happened to be loose in my bag.

"So you go to school here too?" A familiar voice can be heard in my ears. His hand opens the safe next to me. I look at him and then close my safe.

"Do you understand what I meant yesterday?" I ask him.

"I also understood it yesterday, I wanted to come to you later to say something, but it's also possible now." Says Mason. I look at him questioningly.

"Shall we take it easy so that you can get to know me better and I get to know you?" He asks. A smile graces my mouth.

"Yes." I say. I want to take it easy and get to know him better because I really don't know how I feel about him.

"Fine, but did you sleep well?" Mason asks me, closing his safe and putting his arm over my shoulders. His act leaves me smiling.

"Yeah, perfect. I'm even on time for school, which is rare." I hear his laugh and immediately look up. Because it is perfect. The bell rings through the school and you see children spring into action.

"What do you have?" asks Mason.

"Now English, then Mathematics." I say.

"I'll see you in the break, see you later Olivia." He says and walks the other way. I smile at him and walk towards the stairs. It said on my schedule it's on the first floor room 12.

**

839 words

Don't forget to vote