*8*

*Olivia*

Slowly I take steps back. Every spot hurts that the boy has touched. He thought I was a stress ball or something. I'm cold and tired.

"Get out of here or I'll break you in half." Says a familiar voice. When he stands in front of me I see who it is. "Olivia?" he asks concerned. he takes off his coat and puts it over my shoulders so that I don't feel cold anymore. "Thank you." I say. I can't even get my words out. Nothing happened I wasn't raped, but this was really shocking and I don't think I'm going to say anything to my father, otherwise I can never go outside again.

"You do not have to thank me." Mason says and wipes a tear from my cheek. Apparently I was crying. I stop and stare at his shirt. He just helped me. I could be raped. That thought sends a shiver all over my body.

"Yes, anything could happen if you weren't here." I say. He sighs and grabs my shoulders. Then he gently pushes me against him. He smells nice most guys smell like sweat, but his smell is really nice. He's just perfect. I feel his hand gently caressing my back then I feel a kiss on my crown. Okay, I didn't expect that, but it's nice. I feel comfortable in this hug and I would prefer to stay like this all the time.

"I'll take you home." He says and comes away from the hug, but keeps holding me what I like. I nod and walk with him to his car. He opens his doors and holds the door open for me. Then he walks to the other side of the car and gets in too. I have already fastened my seat belt and my head is leaning against the window.

"5921 Southwest 73rd Avenue." I say softly. He immediately types it into his phone and then starts his car. I quickly glance at the time. 00:56. Arriving a little late doesn't matter. My father is used to that.

It is quiet in the car. Out of the corner of my eye I occasionally see Mason looking at me. he has some music playing very softly. suddenly I feel Mason's hand on my thigh and he squeezes it gently. Normally I would have knocked it off, but I'm really grateful to Mason. So I put my hand on his and squeeze it gently too. I look at him and a small smile comes to his lips as he looks ahead.

He is so focused and I like watching him.

The whole ride his hand was on my leg and my hand on his. Now we are home. I get out and Mason does the same. I close his door and then turn to look at my house. All lights are off. Mason comes up next to me with his hands in his pockets and then leans against the car.

"Beautiful home." he breaks the silence. I smile small and then turn to his side.

"Mason, thank you so much. I seriously don't know how to thank you." I say.

"Maybe your number." He says with a grin, making me smile. Without thinking twice, I give him my number. He saves it as "Pretty girl."

"Real?" I ask. He nods and then clicks Done to confirm he's really doing it. "I'm going home, bye Mason." I say. He quickly opens his arms in which I am hiding and then he lets go of me.

"Bye, Olivia." He says and then gets into his car. I walk to my front door and open the door. Mason is still there. When I go in and close the door I hear him start his car and drive away. Truly a gentleman. My lips form a smile. This guy just makes me smile after a bad event. When I'm upstairs I hear my father say my name sleeping. I open his room.

"Dad I'm here." I say and I get all mumbles back, but it sounded like an 'okay fine go to sleep'. I close his door again and walk to my room. When I look in the mirror. I look at myself surprised.

**

713 words

Don't forget to vote