*23*

*Olivia*

"I mean it." he says softly. He looks at my lips and then back at my eyes, but I'm not tempted. He moves closer with his lips to mine, but I quickly avert my gaze and push him away.

Surprised, he takes a step back.

"You just got your mouth stuck to Mila and then you want to kiss me? Did you think I didn't see it? And then come and tell me you have feelings for me? Really go away Mason." Comes out hard. I turn and walk back to school. It was a secluded spot behind the school. No one is there and you can't go there if you do you have to do it when there are no teachers outside. Well that was exactly the case.

Strangely enough, Mason hasn't said anything more. I turn around and see that he is no longer there. The bell rings and I start to walk faster.

When I notice that I don't have my bag I start to stress. It's still in the hallway somewhere! shit. I run into the schoolyard like a mongoloid. I can still see Logan and Charlotte walking in. I quickly run to them.

"Were you not going to wait!" I scare them.

"God damn it."

"Omg."

haha

"What did you do?" Charlotte starts right away.

"I did nothing." I say. "But my coat is still with my class, are you coming with me?" I ask sweetly and wrap my arm around Logan and Charlotte's.

"Forward." Logan says and then we walk to my safe.

————

It's 3 hours later and I now have history three guesses who's in there too. Mason and coincidentally also Mila. Luckily I have lessons with Avery so it will be fine.

I take a seat on the outside and Avery on the inside. The class fills up more slowly by students.

"Okay today we're going to talk about World War II." says the teacher. When I quickly look around the class I don't see Mason but his friends, but not him. Mila is also just in class.

Where is he?

Moments later, Mrs. Smidts is disturbed by Mason who enters the classroom.

"And where do you come from?" Mrs. Smidts is looking sternly at Mason.

"Just Miami?" He says. I hear laughter. Mrs. Smidts ignores him and continues. Mason catches my eye, but quickly turns him away and sits in the back next to Mila. damn.

"Okay, you work in pairs on the report and it has to be handed in next Friday." Is the last thing Mrs. Smitds says after a long explanation.

"Together?" Avery whispers. Immediately I nod.

"I'm going with Mason!" Mila's cunt voice screams.

"Oh na! No, forgot to tell you. I make groups in a different way." Smith says.

What?

"I've got a jar here." She shows a large jar with papers in it. "And you all take out a piece of paper. A shape has been drawn on the piece of paper and if you have the same with someone from the class, that's your buddy." She says enthusiastically. "Well chop chop." She claps her hands and walks by.

When she's with Avery and me, we both grab a piece of paper. I quickly open it and look at Avery.

"Heart." I say.

"Square." she sighs. Pfft.

"Shit man I don't want to be with anyone else." I complain.

"No exchange allowed!" Smidts yells across the class when buzzing is heard everywhere.

"Fine I have to go with Chanty." Avery plops down on the chair. Chanty is one of Mila's chickens. Just an ass licker.

"Who do you have with?" asks Avery. I shrug.

"Don't feel like watching with whom." I say.

"Oh then I'll look for you." She says. I smile at her and she stands up.

After about 2 minutes Avery returns. I remove my face from my arms and open my eyes. I almost fall asleep.

"Maybe you like it maybe you don't." Avery begins. I look at her questioningly. She nods her head back. I turn to see who my buddy is. And yes, he is really there.

"Hi buddy." Mason says with an emotionless look.

oh hell no

**

707 words

Don't forget to vote.