*21*

*Olivia*

I stare at the ceiling. I look dead. I lay in bed and stare at nothing. I even woke up before my alarm went off. I slept so badly.

I get out of bed and get ready. I don't feel like going to school because it feels like Mason is avoiding me. If I run into him today, I'm just going to ask what's up. I can't take anymore, I really miss him.

————

"Hey Bonita." Charlotte walks up to me with a big smile. Frowning, I look at the cheerful Charlotte.

"So? Lottery won?" I ask, opening my safe.

"Oh just, I'm just happy." she says, leaning nonchalantly against the lockers. I raise my eyebrows and put my books in the safe.

Then I see the locker next to me open. Long hall I bite my lip and close my safe. Charlotte is busy typing on her phone. I look up and look at Mason, as he closes his safe and then turns around our eyes connect.

"Hey." he says softly. I smile small. Then he walks away.

"We go?" I ask Charlotte.

I sit between Logan and Jack and check the messages I haven't opened. A small smile graces my lips. He greeted. finally i seriously thought he forgot about me. I know this sounds so desperate, but it's weird that we don't talk to each other anymore.

"Yo Olivia are you going to get a sandwich?" Logan pokes at my side, taking me out of my thoughts. I take his hand and give him a stern look.

"That hurt." I say and push his hand away and stand up laughing.

"Sorry Miss Cooper." He says and follows me.

After we have paid for our things we continue outside. I wanted fresh air. Together with Logan who takes a bite of his sandwich and I and sip of my iced coffee we walk outside.

"I'm so hot." Logan complains. Lima and I have become good friends and yes, his flirty side is no longer recognizable. He still does it with unknown girls. My eyes roam all over the schoolyard and stop at Mason smoking with his friends.

Smoking is bad.

"Shall we sit?" I ask Logan.

"Mmm." he says with his mouth full. I smile at him and pull him along by his shirt.

When we have found a good spot in the sun, the rest of our group also walk outside.

"Watch out they're going to moan that we don't say we're outside for a while." Logan says quickly before they come. "3 2 1." He counts down gently.

"Okay, so you thought you'd sit here for a while without us?" Avery stands with her hands on her hips. I have to laugh at her attitude. She looks like my aunt when she does that.

"Oh that's nice." Jack grabs my iced coffee from my hands and takes a greedy gulp. I immediately get up and jump on his back.

"Don't fuck my food!" I call out laughing in his ear. It starts spinning and I have to hold on tight. "No, don't, I'll puke on you in a minute." I call laughing.

**

534 words

Don't forget to vote.