*19*

*Olivia*

The next morning I wake up with arms around me. It's not my arms. I feel a warm body against me, immediately I am wide awake. I'm going to sit up straight. And shit I really shouldn't, because I suddenly have a pounding headache.

I put my hand on my head to lessen the headache.

I really don't know what I did yesterday to have Mason laying here in my bed.

Mason wakes up and immediately sits up when you see me.

"Is everything alright?" he asks concerned. I shake my head. "Wait." He says. He gets out of bed and I see his half naked body. I can't take my eyes off his six pack. Damn. But this makes me think wrong. What did I do yesterday that Mason is here and half naked?

Moments later, Mason comes up with a glass of water.

"Here." He has the glass on and I immediately press it. When it's empty I put it on my nightstand. Mason sits across from me on the bed.

"Why are you here?" I ask and stare at my duvet.

"You asked if I was coming." he laughs. Oh.

"I was drunk, I don't know what I was doing." I say.

"We didn't do anything. Olivia if that's what you thought." He says.

"How do I know you're not lying." I say softly. He pushes my chin up so that I look at him.

"Then you were in pain there now and you were naked." He says and stands up, takes off his pants and takes his sweater which he holds in his hands and then looks at me.

"If you thought I'd actually fuck you while you were drunk, you're wrong." He pulls his sweater over his head and then walks out of my room.

What?

I.

"Mason!" I call and get up, mate in vain I let myself fall right back on the bed, because wow I've never had this before. I hear a door slamming shut. I slowly get up and walk to my window.

Mason gets into his car and then drives away.

shit.

I grab my phone and check the time. 07:50. Pff I have to hurry and have a headache. How am I going to save this?

*Mason*

Am I a rapist or something? I would never take a girl who is drunk. They always want it too. That they are sad afterwards because I don't want to continue is their problem.

But the fact that Olivia feels that way about me really does something to me. I don't feel anything for her I'm sure. But her name does haunt me all day and it drives me crazy. She drives me crazy.

"Ey get out of your world." Wyatt pushes his shoulder against mine. I look at him briefly and then take my phone out of my pocket. I quickly went home after Olivia to dress more decently. But I couldn't do my hair anymore so I walk around like a well dressed messy hairy boy.

My finger stays over Olivia's name. Shall I text her? My gut says yes, but my stubbornness says no.

My stubbornness wins.

If Olivia thinks I'm some kind of rapist, she can think so. I'm not going after her anymore because I've never done that for anyone. So why for her?

"Gats, you're really just in your own world is this because of that Olivia?" asks Wyatt.

"I am done." I say. Wyatt looks at me uncomprehendingly. Aiden, sitting in front of us, turns around too.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I'm tired of chasing Olivia all the time, she's really not going to expose herself. It's taking too long. I'm leaving her alone. She'll think she's special." I tell. The last one lied, because she's definitely special, otherwise she wouldn't be running through my head all the time.

"Then I'm going to try." says Aiden.

"As long as you let it." I say right away. Wyatt frowns quickly, but I ignore his gaze.

"Why? You don't want anything with her anymore, do you?" says Aiden.

"If I can't do it, you certainly can't and if you are stubborn enough to do it I'll tell everyone you were beaten in the fourth because you wanted to kiss Chelsea." I say. Aiden throws his hands in the air and turns his body.

"Sorry Mister Collins, I didn't know you liked it." he says. I kick his leg.

"I don't like anyone, remember?" I say angrily to him.

"Guys back there! shut the fuck up! I'm teaching." Sigh Mrs Duncans. We do as she says without reply. I quickly look at Wyatt who hasn't said anything more. Ah, he must be in his world.

**

797 words

Don't forget to vote