*53*

*Mason*

Today is Monday the day we finally go to Spain. Right now I'm parking my car in front of Olivia's house. I ring the bell and immediately the door opens.

"Hey." she says, focusing again on her suitcase lying on the floor, open.

"Trouble?" I ask and close the door behind me.

"Kind of." she sighs. I push her aside a bit and squat down on my haunches.

"does there need to be anything else in it?" I ask to which she shakes no. I close her big suitcase. She really has a lot of stuff. I'm not going to ask girls always have a lot of stuff with them.

"Thank you." she says as she puts on her shoulder bag. She's wearing a comfy outfit and like I said before, I like comfy.

She holds my chin and places her lips on mine.

"You forgot to give it." she say and rolls her suitcase outside after her. Smiling, I close the door and walk to the trunk. I spin her suitcase into the trunk and see Olivia running quickly to her front door. She locks it and checks if it is really closed. "In case thieves come." She says with a smile and get into the car and I get in it too.

————

After a lot of patience and effort we are finally on the plane. The plane is only full of children from our school.

"I'm tired." Olivia says exhaustingly and puts her legs between mine.

"Then try to get some sleep." I say when I put my phone away. She sits more comfortably and rests her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her hair.

*Olivia*

I wake up when I suddenly hear a bang. I open my eyes.

"Sorry." murmurs Avery. She messes with the table for a while and then hides her hands in her pocket. Mason wasn't bothered that much and is sleeping on my legs. He looks so cute.

"Sleep Char?" I ask Avery. She shrugs and then looks over the seats.

"No I'm not sleeping." Charlotte says and she comes out with her head. Wyatt also turns around. Logan, on the other hand, I don't see. So he's sleeping. By the way, Jack, Aiden and Mateo are behind me.

"You slept very sweetly." Says Charlotte which makes my cheeks turn red. I hear Wyatt laugh and look out the window. When they see my cheeks they laugh more at me. Someone walking by catches my attention.

Mila.

She looks at me with her ugliest look and keeps walking. I roll my eyes and grab my phone.

"How much longer?" I ask.

"Think another hour." Avery answers. I nod and rest my head on my palm. And with my free hand I go through Mason's hair.

————

"Olivia." Mason wakes me up and smiles at me. "We are here." I nod and close my eyes again. I'm sleepy. If I sleep short, I just want to sleep longer. "Come on." Mason opens my seatbelt and pulls me up. I sigh and grab my bag. I'll check again to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.

"Oh omg I can already feel the heat." Charlotte says happily. Wyatt looks at her in that sweet way. They are cute together. I wonder how things are going between them. I'm often with Char but we never talk about her. Now I see how selfish I am. That is about to change. When we arrive at our whereabouts, I immediately start asking questions. After much pushing and pulling we are finally in front of our whereabouts. It is large. It was a bus ride of about half an hour.

"Okay students, your attention please!" Calls the school principal. It is immediately quiet, because having problems with him is no fun. "You are classified so you can't choose your mate." With wide eyes I look at the man and immediately there is a buzz. "Silence!" he shouts. "We would like you to visit your sleeping companions and then your room. The layout is hung inside so get in a line to avoid arguing, please in the garden in an hour! Because we are going to eat!" He says. Everyone springs into action.

"What if I'm not with you?" I ask Char and Avery.

"I'll just trade shit to them." says Avery.

After a while of waiting we look at our names.

"Oh omg." I look at Charlotte who looks at him with a little less. She points to the name it says.

Riley Cook

"Oh."

"Shit man now what?" says Avery.

"Let's just go to our room first." I say. They nod and then we walk to our room.

"I'm sure it won't be that bad." I say and look at the room.

"What do you mean not bad, she's a copy of Mila." Avery doesn't pronounce her like a swear word.

"Whatever it is if she does one thing wrong I'll kill her." Charlotte says and throws her suitcase on a bed.

"So that's going to be your bed?" I ask. She nods and lies down on it.

"By the way it's really beautiful." I say when I look out the window.

"Yes, better for their lives, we didn't pay 420 euros for nothing." Sigh Avery. She is right. We do not sleep in a hotel but a kind of youth hostel. Only this is really beautiful. I've also only seen our room and the hall so far, but it's beautiful. Hope the rest are too.

There is a knock on the door. Avery walks to the door and opens it. Riley is standing there with her suitcase. Avery walks back and Riley walks into the room. You can tell from her face that she thinks it's awkard. We do our things quietly. I undress and then put on a different outfit. In the other I didn't feel so good anymore. Charlotte looks like she's getting undressed too. We're girls like we haven't seen each other in the locker room.

I think my outfit is successful.

"I'm going to find Mason." I say. The girls nod and I walk out of the room. My eyes fall on the garden. Wow, I think I'll take a look around the house first.

"Nice to take a look around the house?" asks Mrs. Fields. I nod.

"It's super beautiful." I say.

"Yes, I think so too. It took us a long time to find something like this." Fields says. I nod. I don't want to talk to her. "But go to the garden, we're going to eat." She says. I nod and immediately walk away. In the garden I see Mason and our friends sitting on the couch. He notices me and motions for me to come to him.

"Hey." I say and take a seat next to him.

"Hey, do you like it?" He asks. I nod. His hair is wet so I assume he has showered. The girls also come running.

"You have to guess who's sleeping in the room with us." Charlotte says as she takes a seat.

"Kim K?" Aiden is punched and the boys laugh.

"Riley." Sigh Avery.

"Oh what fights are going to be in the room." Says Jack.

**

1221 words

Don't forget to vote. 

Merry Christmas everyone