*41*

*Olivia*

"Hey babe." Mason says as I open the door. He gives me a short kiss on my lips and then licks his lips. "Hmm strawberry." I look at him smiling.

"Come." I say and let him come in.

"What was so important?"

"See you soon." I say as Mason hangs up. He follows me into the living room. He stops and turns on Charlotte and Luna.

"Your girlfriends? Are they important." he asks confused.

"In itself yes." I answer. Then Luna stands up and gives Mason a hand whom he shakes gently. He doesn't know her and that's the best part.

"Luna your sister-in-law." I feel my cheeks turn red.

"Luna!" I sight. Mason seems to get it and starts laughing. I like it but akward I mean I'm 17 and don't think about getting married yet.

"I'm Mason." He smiles and looks at me. "Why didn't you just tell me." He says. I shrug and Mason takes a seat next to me and gives Charlotte a quick nod.

"But what about you two? How long have you two?" asks Luna.

"Luna." I sigh.

"Three weeks." Says Mason. I look at him. He has a big smile on his face and his eyes sparkle as he said that.

I love him.

"But okay. I'm getting annoying, Dad is coming at ten so shall we do a surprise?" asks Luna.

"It's a surprise that you're already there without him knowing." Charlotte says to which I nod.

"Wait wait, you're here when your father doesn't know?" asks Mason. I nod.

"Yes." Charlotte answers and then takes a big bite of a cupcake. Grocery bag it is too.

"What if we just sit there and pretend nothing is wrong. Then your father comes in and you stand behind the door." Charlotte tells her idea.

"He doesn't have a heart attack." I laugh.

"No no it sounds nice let's do that!" Luna says and claps her hands happily. "Now a movie!" She says. She's really too happy.

"Is your sister always this busy?" Mason asks softly in my ear.

"When she's angry she's really good angry and with cheerful too, she's just a little extra." I explain to him.

"Wait?" he laughs. "Should I ask my girlfriend if I can kiss her?" He says, holding my chin with his fingers. "I just missed you." he says and a smile graces my lips.

"Awh." I look up at Luna who is looking at us. "I wanted to make a romantic movie, but watching you guys is fun too." She says.

"Ha no! Put something on." She smiles and turns on the TV and I snuggle closer to Mason. He puts his arm around me and kisses my hair.

"Oh." Luna says while clicking on a movie. "That one is nice." she says and sits down with the bowl of chips on her lap. This is going to be a movie with a lot of crackling noises.

————

Slowly I am shaken awake.

"Olivia." Mason's voice can be heard and he gently shakes me from side to side. I open my eyes and rub my eyes to get a sharper image. I'm in bed and Mason is sitting next to me.

"Did I sleep?" I say confused.

"You fell asleep with the first movie." He says. "I just took you to your room." He says. I nod.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Half ten, you had to come, that's why I woke you up." I pull the blanket over my shoulders and look at Mason with a pout. "Honey." My body warms even more under this warm blanket. I throw the blanket off me and pull Mason towards me and place a kiss on his lips.

"Twenty more minutes." I beg him.

"I will not say no to that." And again our lips touch.

"Okay, now we really have to go." I say after 15 minutes. Mason looks at me this time with a pout. I start to laugh and run my fingers along his cheeks. "Come." He saves and I follow his lead.

Arriving downstairs I see Luna not only Charlotte who is still watching a movie.

"Where is Luna." I ask, but at that moment someone startles me. Luna comes out from behind the door and looks at me with a sweet smile.

"Behind the door." Charlotte then answers. I look at her angrily and she gives me an air kiss.

"You are not shocked." Luna notes. Mason shrugs.

"I'm not really scared of a few little girls either." He says. We look at him angrily. He smiles and falls on the couch and looks at me with a grin. Acorn.

**

786 words

Don't forget to vote.