*16*

*Olivia*

When I walk into the room I see Charlotte sitting all the way in the back. She is looking concentrated at her phone. I walk over to it hesitantly.

"Hey." I say when I have the chair to sit on. She looks up and smiles small.

"Sorry." she then says. I'm surprised she says that.

"It doesn't matter, I just thought it was strange that you were not happy for me as a friend." I say. She sighs and then puts her phone away.

"I'm sorry it's just I don't trust that guy and because I know he breaks hearts. I went through it myself with a girlfriend and I just don't want it to happen to you." She says. I smile small. She's a good friend.

"Sorry I got mad." I say then.

"By the way, we're taking it easy-" "Hello everyone!" I am interrupted by a teacher who walks into the classroom with a too happy face.

"Say later." Charlotte says and waves it away. I nod and put my pencil case on the table.

*Mason*

"How far already?" Wyatt asks as I sit down.

"Kissed twice." I say.

"Hmm, is she easy?" He asks. I shake my head.

"She's anything but easy." I say. "It takes too long." I sigh after it. Normally I have already kissed and done a girl within an hour, but with Olivia it takes an extremely long time. "Dude, she also wants to take it easy." I say as our conversation just popped into my head. "Wyatt looks up startled and I start to laugh.

"HA bro, I don't know if you're going to keep this up." He says laughing.

"You watch I'm going to do her and then you know." I say while I clap my hands

"Wyatt and Mason!

"I'd like to." I say uninterested.

"Don't make me send you out now and get your books. I'm going in." she says sternly. I sigh and take my books out of my bag in six months, those things will be lost or broken.

————

After 2 long lessons it is finally break time.

"Dude your chick is walking there." Aiden punches me in the shoulder.

"Bro she's not my chick." I say angrily, sometimes he can be so bored. I watch Olivia put books in her locker in the distance with a friend, I think, she's talking. It's obviously important, because I see Olivia frowning. Something she does more often when she is concentrated. What the fuck am I doing?! I pull myself together again and walk towards my safe.

"See you soon." I say to the boys. They nod and go outside for a cigarette.

"Yeah I'm watching, because if she ruined someone's audition before then it's going to be difficult for me." I hear Olivia say as I get closer. "Fall?" Olivia is so busy she can't even see me. Her friend looks at me emotionlessly.

"I cough once and immediately Olivia turns around.

"Oh eh, hi?" Her 'hi' sounded more like a question.

"How were your first classes?" I ask her. She shrugs. She acts more distant. Just because she wants time doesn't mean she suddenly has to be more distant, she closes her safe and pulls her friend by the arm.

"Bye Mason." she says and walks past me like I'm nothing. Did I just do something wrong? Don't I look? I quickly check if I see a stain somewhere on my shirt, but no.

"Oh that didn't go so well." Aiden's voice can be heard. I thought he was going to smoke. I turn and start running. He is startled for a moment, but is immediately trans. Laughing, he runs through the halls. Just wait till I get this guy. Grinning, I run down the halls after Aiden.

"Don't run in the hallways!" Mr. White, the janitor, calls after us, but we keep running, mostly the teachers ignore us. They are used to it.

"Mason!" Gilt Mila. Papers are scattered on the floor and Mila and her 'friend' Riley look at me angrily. You know like you just told them to show their extensions and then make a silly joke about it.

"Relax bro, just pick it up and it's all right." I say with a grin and then walk out.

**

723 words

Don't forget to vote