*32*

*Mason*

I smile and look at Olivia when she says she's coming with me.

"Okay nice I'm going to get the car are you ready?" Alice is already walking towards the garage.

"What about my car anyway?" I ask as I let go of Olivia and grab Aiden's crutch.

"He's pretty damaged, man." says Wyatt.

Fuck

"Ey but you know how to manage that." says Wyatt. I nod. My father is going to get a new car. He must. His company is in my name and because I'm 18 I can quite threaten him with it.

I look at Olivia who is talking to my mother. I see my mother laughing, but just really laughing. I look at the guys who notice it too. They smile briefly.

"She's special." Aiden says softly so that only I can hear. I smile and watch Olivia get along with my mother.

"She sure is." I say. "How did she know I was here?" I then ask when I realize that no one has said anything.

"I called her to come, she came really fast man." says Wyatt. "Ey but I'm going to bring Charlotte home then I'll come to you yes?" He says to which I nod and give him a box. He walks over to Charlotte. She nods and then gives my mother a hand and her friend a hug. Then she walks with Wyatt. I hope those 2 get along.

"Mason are we going?" my mother asks pointing to Alice's car. I nod and Aiden helps me walk.

When they get home, everyone gets out of the car. The ride was quiet, everyone was quiet. Olivia looked out of her window the entire ride, making circles with her thumb on my hand. Aiden was busy on his phone and Alice and my mother said nothing and looked straight ahead.

So it was quite awkard in the car.

"What would you like to drink?" asks Alice.

"Cola." says Aiden.

"Coffee." My mother says.

"I'll help." Olivia says and stands next to Alice. "What do you want?" Her gaze rests on my face.

"You." I say with a grin.

"Oh Mason." My mother says and she gives me a nudge. Alice smiles and Olivia's cheeks are red. She stops looking at me and follows Alice into the kitchen.

"Coke too!" I still call.

"How do you know her? And why didn't you tell me about her?" My mother asks almost immediately after she's gone.

"From a party and we haven't got anything yet." I'll say when I remember what I was up to then. I'm a real dork, if Olivia ever finds out she'll hate me. I'd rather keep it quiet, because it's not like that anymore. I really like Olivia.

"And?" My mother is waiting for more.

"She goes to my school and we take a few classes together." I say.

"She brings positivity up." My mother says. I look at her in surprise. "I really don't remember when I laughed out loud, she's a nice girl, fight for her." My mother says with a wink.

"But Mason can't fight anymore, can he?" Aiden asks after which he gets a pillow thrown against his head. I smile and look at him.

"After three weeks, I'll be the first to fight with you." I say. Olivia and Alice return to the living room with a tray.

They hand everyone something to drink and they get their own tea. Olivia sits down next to me.

"Why did you lie to me this afternoon?" Olivia asks Aiden who looks up in shock.

"That uh you have to ask Wyatt." He says and takes a sip of his Coke. I smile.

"Siss." I tease him.

"What did they lie about?" asks Alice.

"So I asked about Mason this afternoon because he wasn't at school. The boys said he was at home and didn't feel like school." she says, sending an arrogant look at Aiden. My mother and Alice laugh.

"Oh, so are those guys." My mother says.

After chatting for 10 minutes, the doorbell rings and Alice gets up to open the door.

**

694 words

Don't forget to vote.