*45*

*Mason*

"Open it in advance." I say to Olivia as I hand her the house keys. She nods and walks to the front door. On my backside I get a bouquet full of pink roses. As I drove towards Olivia, I saw a flower shop that was still open. Then I bought roses, because Olivia deserves it. She actually earns a lot more. She also deserves the truth. I just can't. How will they react to it? She regretted herself when she had to hide a surprise. Let alone my lie. She will flip. I walk in with a big sigh. Olivia is not in the living room so I assume she is in my room. When I walk into my room she is sitting on the balcony.

I carefully place the roses on my desk chair. I grab a blanket. Olivia still doesn't seem to notice I'm in the room. I put the blanket around her and she immediately looks up. I look at my beautiful girlfriend with a smile.

"Thank you." She says. I sit next to her and pull her towards me. I place small kisses on her cheek from her cheek I slowly move to her neck. She closes her eyes in pleasure. The blanket slips from her shoulders and the blond hairs on her arms have risen. I like that I have such an effect on her. When I stop kissing she looks at me.

"What?" I laugh. She keeps looking at me and then shakes her head. I know what she wants, but her teasing is so much fun too.

"Nothing never mind." Says and looks away.

"No way." I command.

"It's weird." she sighs.

"Don't care tell me." I say with a grin. She looks at me.

"You know, but you're just teasing me!" she says as she pushes her finger into my chest. I smile.

"I'm not teasing you." I say. I let my hands grab her hips and put her on my lap. "I just want to know what's weird." She rolls her eyes.

FROM HERE INTIMATE

"Okay fine, if you play it that way." She points to her neck. "I liked those kisses." she says softly.

"What?" She slaps me on the shoulder and I laugh. "I'm sorry baby." Her cheeks are starting to take on a color. I kiss her gently on the neck again. When she bites her lip I know I've found her sweet spot. I gently suck on the piece of skin. Olivia seems to enjoy it and gently pulls my hair. I lift her up causing her to wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Mason-" I interrupt her by placing my lips on her fantastic full lips. She kisses back and I tap her lips. She then lets it go and our tongues fiery play with each other. Carefully I put her on the bed after which I hang above her. We stop kissing for a moment and I look at Olivia. I need her permission. I glance at the hard lump that has formed in my pants. Olivia sees it too and her cheeks turn even redder. Yes baby this is what you do to me.

"Olivia-"

"I want it." She immediately says and kisses me. I grab her narrow waist. My hand touches the hem of her shirt. She stops the kiss and looks at me take off her shirt. I pull mine out in one motion too. Olivia puts her hands on my back and her face on my neck as I give little kisses on her neck. My hands reach for her skirt which I let slide off her hips. I look at her for a moment. She's gorgeous. She hides her breasts with her hands but I knock them away.

"Don't, you're beautiful." I tell her. You can see the sparkle in her eyes. I take off my pants and hang over Olivia again. My fingers find their way to her bra closure which I manage to open with 2 fingers. I pull it off her and throw it on the floor next to the rest of our clothes. Carefully I pull her panties off her hips. I place a kiss on every piece of skin. She is beautiful. I grab a condom from my nightstand.

"Mason?" I look up at her questioningly when I have put the latex piece on my shop. "This will be my first time." She says. A smile graces my lips. I'll be her first time.

"I'm careful." I tell her and place a kiss on her head before invading her.

NO MORE INTIMATE

Panting, I let my face fall into Olivia's neck. She holds my shoulders and closes her eyes tightly. I plop down next to her and pull the blanket up. it was intimate minutes. I've been waiting for this to be able to do this with Olivia. I haven't touched another girl since I've been with Olivia. I am proud of myself.

Frowning, I look at Olivia as a lone tear rolls from her eyes.

"Olivia?" I ask.

"I know I'm weird." she says.

"no no, you're not weird." I assure her. tears come from her eyes.

"Do you regret?" My question is uncertain.

**

885 words

Don't forget to vote