*48*

*Olivia*

I smooth out the skirt I'm wearing and take another look at my outfit in the mirror.

It looks good for a fake meeting the parents. My phone starts to vibrate. It's Mason, shit. Jack has been on this for a few minutes. Still, I pick up.

CONVERSATION

"Hi." I salute.

"Hey, I haven't seen you after the toilets are you okay?" He asks. I smile small.

"Everything is going well, thank you." I say. I thank him for asking for me. A loud whistle can be heard in the background with Mason. So he is in training.

"Hey, I have to go, but I'm ready at 10. Then go to the Maccie?" He asks. I smile.

"Okay, bye Mason." I say.

"Love you pretty!" He says again and then hangs up before I can say anything back.

————

"Omg girl. You're beaming!" exclaims Jackson. Luna stands at the door, smiling.

"Yes everything for your parents." I say. I wave to Luna and then get into the car.

When we arrive at Jack's house I see Mila with her dog. More like an exploded beast.

"Does she live here?" I quickly ask Jack.

"Yup, even in front of me, but I don't have that much trouble with her." Jack says and gets out of the car. I follow his lead and Mila notices us. She rolls her eyes and continues with her exploded beast.

"Okay, let's get started." Jack says nervously. I smile briefly at him.

"It'll be fine, I'm the best actress." I assure him. He nods and then rings the doorbell.

"Jackson! Olivia!" A woman calls out what I think is Jack's mother She knows about this It's fake So she gives me a quick wink in the hallway We continue to the dining room where Jack's father is standing He hands me a big smile Poor man if he knew this was fake

"This is my husband Don and I'm Samantha" Says the blond haired woman

"Olivia" I say shy Yes I can be quite shy.

"Have a seat." Jack's father says, shaking my hand. I take a seat next to Jack. He hasn't said a word yet that means he's extremely nervous.

"Now son tell me. How did you meet this beautiful girl?" asks his mother and then pokes in her food. She apparently feels bad towards her husband.

"Well Olivia and I know each other from school." Jack tells.

"Details!" the poor man exclaims enthusiastically. I feel a sense of guilt rising. I don't like to lie, but I do it anyway.

"Olivia has only started school this year. We had to work together for an assignment and we clicked right away." Jack tells.

"And then we started dating." I'll add. Jack looks at me and blinks his eyes twice that means I have to give a kiss. Oh shit. I straighten my lips and place a very short kiss on his stretched lips. She quickly removed my lips from his.

"Lovebirds!" His father watches us with a smile from here to Tokyo.

"Excuse me, could I just go to the bathroom for a second?" His mother nods and tells me where the bathroom is.

When I got to the bathroom, I immediately rinse my mouth with water. I don't want to have Jack on my lips anymore. When I'm done I walk downstairs again and take a seat. We start a nice conversation and also start dinner.

————

"Thank you Olivia." Says Jack.

"Everything for my best friend, by the way it was also really very nice." I tell him. He smiles briefly.

"I'm going to tell him someday, only when I'm really ready." He says. I nod.

"You've got time, he definitely thinks we've got something now." I laugh. He hugs me and gets out of the car.

"Because I'm gay I can't be a gentleman?" He says, because I must have looked at him funny when he opened the door. I shake my head and say 'bye'.

**

673 words

Don't forget to vote