Manly time skip

Red coats her hands in a very grotesque manner, appearing beyond bloody and coating one of her most liked shirts. Before her the scene is just as horrifying, a white sink stained with the evidence she's trying so desperately to remove. No matter how hard she scrubs, no matter how much soap she applies, it doesn't leave her hand. A frustrated sound leaves her throat as she almost slams her hand into the sink, risking breaking it. She gathers herself, breathing slowly as calmness takes over. Her eyes are sharp and focused as she returns to scrubbing, mind running with multiple scenarios and possibilities as to get the forsaken stain off herself. Her shirt is ruined, never to be worn again and she despises this fact. The incriminating stains on her hand have faded just the smallest bit, a disrespectful amount when taking into account how long she had been busy. She pauses, her mind going through multiple solutions and sticking on one she believes will work. She regrets what she had done dearly for the stains just won't go away. Just an angry color of indictments. She'll need lukewarm water, one-half teaspoon liquid hand dishwashing detergent, and one tablespoon ammonia. Yes, she believes that should work perfectly. She'll soak her hand in the mixture for fifteen to twenty minutes and hope for the best. Rubbing alcohol and acetone should work as well.

Damn it all, how had she gotten herself into this?

"You're seriously still at it?" A familiar voice catches her ears, she barely acknowledges her friend who approaches her quite leisurely. The pink girl wore a smile, a knowing smile, having predicted the current situation. She would hate to say "I told you so", but well, she did tell her. "I told you to wear gloves"

"It was already too late" Zena grumbles almost darkly as she gathers bottles from her cabinet, blocking the sink in the process and letting the water gather. "Why did I not consider the dye staining my hand?"

She felt stupid for not thinking about it when it is that obvious that the stuff would stain. It's hair dye for crying out loud, but she had been distracted by the feeling of excitement and anxiousness coming from Eijiro to even notice that she had failed to wear the gloves that come with the box of dye. Now she has to struggle to get the stuff off her hand all the while making her sink look like something out of a crime scene. For crying out loud.

Mina on the other hand is holding back laughter as she watches Zena struggle, grumbling complaints about the situation all the while with this incredibly adorable pout on her face. She hates when Mina points it out. She hates that she pouts and that makes it that much more amusing to Mina. When Zena glances at her, she averts her eyes, pretending to take interest in something else while forcing her thoughts to not focus on her friend and her adorable facial expression

"I am not pouting" Zena defends, huffing as she dumps multiple chemicals into the water she had gathered. "Don't you dare laugh at me"

Mina bites her lip to suppress the giggles that want to escape and quickly turns away from Zena because the longer she looked at her the more she wanted to laugh. She took multiple deep breaths, calming herself before turning to face Zena once more...only to fall into a fit of laughter soon after.

"I'm sorry"

"Um guys"

Eijiro wears a look of uncertainty as he enters the bathroom, standing by the door as if not sure if he's allowed in. His hair is wet to the roots, droplets of water falling onto his shirt and hair eclipsing his vision. He is uncertain when it comes to his hair, should he get a towel to dry it or a blow dryer. If the dryer where does he get it for he does not know where Zena keeps most of her things. His hair, once as black as the night sky is now the crimson of a red rose. The endeavor of coloring his hair is what has led to Zena's current situation, the teen girl having wholeheartedly agreed to help him dye his hair before realizing her mistake.