39 | just fake love

"He said he loves me, Jimin. I know it's early for that but man, when he said those words, I felt like I got the whole world in that one second," Taehyung smiled remembering their moment in the washroom today.

"Did you say it back?" Jimin asked, hugging his knees very focused on listening to his besties love story.

"I couldn't, he kissed me right after and didn't give me chance and I lost it, Jimin he knows how to make me lose my mind, he is awesome." Taehyung's lips poured out all that he had in heart, Jeon Jeongguk was something he only imagined to have and now that he did have him in real, it all seemed like a fucking dream.

"I am happy for you, Tae. I am glad y'all got past those shitty things you would do back then and got here, I just love you guys," the shorter one laughed hugging the other from the side.

"By the way, Min Yoongi is pretty suspicious, like I am not getting good vibes from him to be very honest," the brunet mumbled, hugging back to which Jimin nodded, "Well I get what you're saying and I can totally agree."

They stayed quiet for some time until one of their phones started ringing. With that ringtone, they knew it belonged to Taehyung and he already reached out for it thinking it's his boyfriend.

"Hey," Taehyung greeted immediately when he heard that favourite voice of his, "How are you feeling? Still overthinking?"

"What no, baby. I just called to say that I already am missing you," the older heard from the other side and couldn't help but smile at this, "Okay but I always miss you."

"I am going to have diabetes because of you," Jimin mocked rolling his eyes and the other glared at him showing his middle finger however again got back to his lover.

"Oh I have good news, Belfort found Moreon, he was hiding in a forest, they are taking him away from here to the Ajgarols house for questioning and for the safety of the school and city."

"That's great news, finally they got hold of him, now we can get back to our normal lives and don't have to worry, Belfort will not loosen the tight security thing they had, we can sneak out then," Taehyung giggled at the thought and could hear the other laugh at this as well, "Late night dates with the trolls? Sounds fun to me."

"Yes, please. I can't wait for that day."

"We can get there soon because dad said they are breaking those spells on all the entrances tomorrow, so maybe tomorrow night?" Jeongguk expected an yes however the anxiety and stress he had in his mind was still a lot.

Moreon or whatever or whoever is now found and he will spill the whole beans out. Even if he is stubborn and doesn't want to, he will talk. He will definitely talk today or after ten days but surely he will.

And if it turns out to be that, Kim Hansung was also involved in this, his boyfriend will break into small pieces and it will be so difficult to fit them all together again.

"We can go tomorrow if everything is fine!" Taehyung cheered.

"Ah okay so tomorrow it is babe, can't wait to kiss you under the moonlights and the trolls can be watching us, " Jeongguk gave him a scenario that somehow struck in his mind and Taehyung was now very excited.

He wanted to do that, it's so fucking romantic and to be very honest, he would love do all these with Jeongguk, just with him.

"You wanna come over? We can cuddle," Jeongguk proposed but no, Taehyung promised to stay with Jimin today as they had so much to catch up on, they didn't talk much in these days and tonight they were supposed to get it all out.

"I would love to but Jimin will kill me if I do, today it's bestie day so haha you have to stay alone," Taehyung informed, laughing at the cotton candy haired boy's satisfied expression and the way he gave him a thumbs up and nodded was as if he was proud of this and considered it as an achievement.