06 | the perfect deal

"Now do you want me to get on my knees? Would that make you stop?" Jeongguk said, clicking his tongue at the other who let out a bitter chuckle, "Try and find out, Jeon Jeongguk."

"Please." Jeongguk through gritted teeth requested, glaring at the other who laughed, nonchalantly "Please, Jeon. That ain't helping at all."

"Listen Jeon― this is a life time opportunity. Will I get this again? No." he again laughed and that was infuriating the hell out of Jeongguk but he does something and Taehyung won't even listen to him so he didn't.

Taehyung's smirk went wider seeing the other's hand turning into fists and took a step closer only to rub the back of his palm against the other's cheek on that milky smooth skin "Feeling shit for not able to punch me?"

"You know it." Jeongguk tightly grabbed his hand on his cheek and yanked it away, "Kim, don't tell it to anyone and I will do whatever you want me to."

"Wait did I hear it right?" Taehyung asked, raising his brows and Jeongguk let out the longest sigh possible at the moment, "Yeah."

"The deal is I do what you say and you keep it a secret."

"Damn you, that's a better option. Fine won't tell anyone as long as you're doing what I say," the brunet agreed and smiled oh so sweetly, just like an angel and started started walking to the opposite direction leaving Jeongguk behind, all confused.

"Wait, Kim―"

Jeongguk was running after him to catch up and when he did, fixed his pace and matched it with the other, "What do you want me to do?"

"For now, don't cheat. Tomorrow we got a test. Give it with the merit you have, not by using magic," Taehyung said looking over his shoulder and the blond knitted his brows, "But I―"

"Now go study. Bye." Taehyung said and grabbed his wand from his jean pocket and cast the spell when he saw a door there that belonged to an abandoned room.

"Ica Apiskey."

With that the small sparkles were seen and Taehyung opened the door that lead to his desired place that was his dorm. Jeongguk sucked at this spell and seeing the older (yes, Taehyung was older by a few months) doing that made him feel jealous and annoyed.

Jeongguk could practically see Jimin laying on his bed, now totally baffled because of this but it was just for a moment because the next moment, he just went back to reading his comic book because it wasn't something special. His bestie did this almost all the time to cut the distance shorter.

"Go study if you want nice grades." Taehyung got in and smiled once again before he closed the door with a loud bang. The sound echoed in the empty hallway but what struck more was the feeling of helplessness in him.

He blinked a couple of times and finally let all the anger out as he kicked the door.

"What were you doing with that whore?" Jimin asked keeping the comic aside and sat up, his arms crossed over his chest.

Taehyung just kept on smiling and flung his backpack and wand on the bed.

"Ahah, Jimin I am so fucking happy today," Taehyung then threw himself beside Jimin on his bed that made the other smile, "Okay I am happy that you're happy but what's the reason?"