36 | some sort of animals

"Your dad called me this morning and told me to send one email to Belfort authority saying that I wanna resume classes but my parents aren't letting me, after that he sent people at my house who asked dad to justify the reasons on why he isn't letting me join—" the older one whispered sitting on the edge of the bed.

"And—"

"And, he couldn't give a nice reason and they asked me if I want to stay at home or wanna get back, you know my answer," he smiled grabbing his boyfriend's hand and pulling him closer that caused Jeongguk to take the space beside him and smile, "Belfort being the safest place at the moment with the sealed spells saved our butts."

"Anyways, I am glad you're back," Jeongguk said with a small smile on his lips as he pushed the other's long brown hair up revealing his forehead.

He went closer and placed a kiss on his bare forehead and pulled away immediately, "Would you like to go and see the secret chambers now?"

"Wait for real?"

"Yeah, if you aren't tired."

"Is the mage gonna be okay with it? Like I know he is really really cool but still it's a dad-son thing and me you showing me—" he couldn't even finish his sentence when the other pecked his lips and shut him up, "Baby, it's gonna be our secret, then it's fine, right?"

"I, you didn't have to do that, but yeah okay, it's gonna be our secret," Taehyung smiled getting closer and kissing the other while his hands reached out to press the palms against the younger's chest prying the Jeongguk to cup his cheeks while they kissed.

Short and sweet; kissing Taehyung has to be Jeongguk's favourite thing to do.

Tasting every bit of that warm mouth, not satisfied because he will probably never get enough of this still pulled away, Jeongguk smiled pecking those plumped lips once more and rubbed their noses, "Lowkey was expecting someone to show up at the door but never been this happy to not get what I expected."

Taehyung giggled, "I like you very much, Jeon Jeongguk."

"I like you just as much, maybe more, Kim Taehyung."

"You're my first proper boyfriend and months ago, I would have puked at the thought only but you around me feels like someone is there, someone I can count on other than Jimin, someone who will be there for me, who will take a stand," the brunet said, intertwining their fingers, "Yesterday, thank you for taking a stand for me, it's something someone never did for me and you own my heart for doing that."

"Hey I did what I felt was right and he can't control you forever, no he can't."

Taehyung stayed silent.

"And also do you know why he said that he doesn't need to worry about Moreon? Like dad is suspecting it's not Moreon but whoever it is, Mr. Kim said he doesn't need to worry, does that mean he knows who it is?"

"Jeongguk, you can't be saying that my dad knows this fucking killer and is with him, I know he isn't the best father but Gguk, he can't possibly kill someone, even if it's the mage," Taehyung knitted his brows at the other and defended his father like he did almost all his life.

"No, no, don't get me wrong Tae, I am not saying that he is somehow connected, rather just an assumption that he might have a clue on this. Okay I am assuming that, the whole Belfort knows that my dad and yours are enemies, so if that man whoever it is came for my dad, your dad is safe? Kind of makes sense?"

"Yeah, maybe that's the reason." Taehyung hummed and Jeongguk knew that somehow this suspicion made the other upset and he completely understood it. If someone doubts his father about something so abhorrent, he would defend too.