21 | might be one sided

"He is nice," Taehyung murmured softly staring his own skin which was now smooth again without any scar on it and couldn't but smile remembering last night.

"Who's nice?" Jimin asked hearing his best friend that kind of caught him off guard. He was sure he didn't say it that loud but this sneaky Jimin, he can't hide anything from him. Never.

Taehyung didn't reply to that verbally  as he held his hand up and Jimin was baffled on what he was trying to say. But after about some seconds, he noticed that scar was not there.

"Hey, your scar—" the shorter male excitedly said and rushed to sit beside his best friend slash soulmate and grabbed his wrist tightly inspecting the place from close, "You finally did it. I am proud of you, baby."

With that, he ruffled the other's smooth brown hair who shook his head no, "Well I tried Minie, but actually it was Jeongguk who did it for me."

"When, how, where?" the wh-words were shot one after another from Jimin's mouth as he was surprised on this event.

"Last night, he called and said that he will teach me that spell and then he did but y'know somehow I couldn't do it so he did it for me."

"Without any conditions?"

"Yeah," Taehyung replied that shocked the other, "Please, did the sun rise in the north today?"

"Well, he isn't that bad," the brunet smiled, getting up and Jimin just wriggled his brows at him, "Now y'all are on late night call terms and what's coming in future more huh?"

"What more? What do you mean?" he obviously knew what the other meant to say but nah Jeon Jeongguk as something more than being friends? What a joke.

"Oh please, you know what I mean. I meant that—" Jimin said with a playful smirk whispering the next part, "Boyfriends."

"Whatever you thinking, it's impossible and I am still doubtful about him like itsy bitsy bit okay;" Taehyung said which was actually true, he was still gonna be skeptical about this.

Well, in all honesty, time is all they needed for actually trusting each other.

The lunch hours came faster than usual, maybe because none of them were feeling boring as the classes were mostly cancelled because of their board meetings, so they had enough time to gossip and waste.

"Ugh, I wish the mage doesn't get better before our finals so that they can get cancelled," Taehyung heard someone say and couldn't just believe his ears at how disgusting that opinion was.

"What the fuck?" Jimin who heard as well squinted at the owner of that voice and showed him a middle finger even though he didn't see it.

"I hate people, I swear, they are pathetic!" Jimin said out loud for everyone to hear and Taehyung giggled. The one it was meant for turned around but then again looked forward as he was dumbfounded.

"So, what's up with Jeongguk? In the class, he was trying to sit beside you like bitch doesn't he know it's illegal when I am here?" the cotton candy haired boy asked remembering how awkward the other was getting as he tried his best to say that he wanted to sit beside Taehyung but horribly failed.

"He is trying too hard to be honest," Taehyung faked a cry and laughed afterwards, "He just thinks that I think it's all a prank and that's why I am still pushing him away or something that sort."