29 | the group study fail

"The fuck—"

Jimin cursed throwing the book away, leaning against his best friend's arm, already giving up on studies. He will surely fail but he just didn't care anymore.

A year repeat doesn't give him a headache but when he remembers that Taehyung will most probably pass and walk out if Belfort or even be the mage— no, that's not something he can live with. He can't live without Taehyung.

"Please I already give up, I will go back, I am out," Jimin said nonetheless because this very moment, he just couldn't focus. He would rather have some quality sleep than memorising this bullshit.

"Then why did you even join? It's only been roughly half an hour?" Namjoon asked looking up at the boy sitting on the bed with his best friend while the others were on the floor with their books.

"I am tired okay? And also I really thought that y'all will just stop studying after some time and then we will chat or something," he gave an excuse and leaning more into the brunet's touch if that was possible.

Taehyung stole a glance at Jeongguk who smiled at him before he looked down at the pages full of writing. Ah those eyes just do some magic and he will get lost if he stares at them one more minute.

Jeongguk's eyes tell.

How much adoration he holds in them for him.

The way he softly smiles at him, the way his voice gets tender whenever he is talking to him compared to when he talks to others.

"Ah shit," he murmured softly looking away just that instant and Jeongguk smiled to himself.

"I will get back, Tae." Jimin said and the moment he said those words, Taehyung's expression dropped. He wanted to stay longer and Jimin got the hint.

"Giant, you will go with me too, come here," Jimin got off the bed and started pulling Namjoon's t-shirt causing him to stand up and groan, "What is it?"

"I can't study or stay here in this shithole, but I know Taehyung will stay and complete this lesson so you come with me," he said continuing to pull the fabric.

"Yeah and why do you think I will leave with you?" the taller male asked while the cotton candy haired boy just sighed, "Because I want you to, now come on, don't be a brat. I will give you all the snacks I have in my room but please les go."

"What's wrong with your bestie?" Namjoon asked Taehyung who didn't say anything about this and then watched the ones sitting on the floor that comprises of Jeongguk, Hoseok and Jackson.

"Just go with him if he is insisting, you already know these spells don't you?" Jeongguk laughed, closing the book and keeping it aside.

"Please why not Taehyung and why me?" the one getting dragged asked and Jimin just let go off the fabric and frowned, "Cause I know Taehyung would love to stay here and if I had to pick anyone from the rest, it's gonna be you, but you're too annoying so no, I don't want you to tag along anymore. I will go alone. Bye."

"And Taehyung bring back my books with you, even though they aren't of any use to me," Jimin nonchalantly ordered and was already marching forward leaving Namjoon dumfounded.

"He is mad, isn't he?"

"He is, go after him and he will alright," Taehyung suggested.

Namjoon and Jimin were already out of the room and Jackson elbowed Hoseok the moment they were out.

"Shouldn't we leave them alone like....?" Jackson leaned closer and whispered near Hoseok's ear glancing over at Taehyung who was focussing on the book again.