30 | probably boyfriends

"Say it, darling."

Taehyung didn't know why but the word 'darling' did something to him and he loved hearing the other calling him that specific word, it felt celestial.

Taehyung turned around and smiled at him before looking down at their feet as he rested his palms on the other's shoulder. Jeongguk on the other hand, firmly held onto his petit waist and whispered, "Say it before I pass out."

Taehyung couldn't just stop smiling and playfully rolled his eyes at the blond. He didn't say anything as he was too confused on how to start and what words would be right for the moment.

So, he just decided to show instead and y'know actions speak louder than words. Yeah, Taehyung just did what he had to.

He threw the books in his hands on the bed and leaned forward.

And as they both were almost of the same height, he didn't have to lean down or forward. Simply he went closer and pressed their lips together.

Jeongguk was dreaming, nah he was not but he felt all these to be too good to be true.

Instantly shutting his eyes close, he stayed there feeling the other's lips on his own. Oh Lord, this was actually happening and still it felt so unreal.

First kiss and they didn't rush.

None of them. They stayed their pressing their lips together, eyes closed and with crazy heartbeats.

Never in their wildest dreams, they thought this moment was ever possible. Once enemies to friends and then what?

Lovers? Well surely the word lover is a big one and doesn't apply to the right now but oh well you get the gist.

Serenity— the feeling of being calm, peaceful and untroubled. That was how they would describe this seconds with each other.

Taehyung was the one to pull away only to give another quick peck, giggling right after that warmed the younger's heart.

"You got your answer, didn't you?" he whispered.

"I did, but tell me once again with that pretty mouth of yours, this seems unbelievable. What if I am dreaming?" Jeongguk tightened his grip on the waist he was holding, pulling him closer if that was practically possible because they were literally just millimetres apart.

"Yes, Jeon Jeongguk. Let's try this. Make me fall in love with you."

Jeongguk smiled, ruffling the older's brown hair making it messy more than it already was and left a kiss on his forehead.

Yeah, he wanted to kiss more and not just stand there with their lips together. He wanted more but he didn't do that. No reasons to be exact, just didn't know if it was the right time.

But if he knew Taehyung wanted the same, he wouldn't be questioning himself that.

"I will then leave now, see you later eh?" the older one asked getting his books back and Jeongguk nodded, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Uh so uhm," he started but didn't know how to proceed and as a result just shut up.

"What?" Taehyung laughed.

"Nothing. Lemme just walk you to your room," the other smiled and he nodded, agreeing.

Silence again ate them up and the boys kept walking without saying a word even though they had so much to say and so much to express. Well, both of them were bad at all these things.

It took them two to three minutes to get to Taehyung's and Jimin's shared room and he opened the room revealing the cotton candy haired boy sitting on his bed with his phone.