32 | the mirror of truth

"Didn't you lock the door―" Jeongguk mumbled and Taehyung held his breath, eyes on who was there at the door.

"I did but maybe it's some spell,"

"Ah fuck, Jennie. What the hell?" the brunet almost shouted but controlled his tone volume remembering that his parents are downstairs, "What are you doing here and also why did you use spell to break into my room?"

"First you answer me, what is Jeon Jeongguk doing here at this time?" she asked, her hands on her hips and with raised brows that show nothing but suspicion.

"He can come here? There's nothing wrong with it?"

"Taehyung, you didn't have to lie about it, like he could have eaten dinner with us?" Jennie was actually pointing to something as she had her own doubts just like the whole Belfort had and she was hinting at that of course.

"Don't make a fuss about this, Jenjen, just leave. We are just talking about some important stuff," Taehyung said moving a little away from his boyfriend who didn't say a single word since she arrived.

"Jennie, actually," Jeongguk finally talked and she glanced at him as she walked in and closed the door behind.

"I am listening, continue."

"Please Jeongguk, what the fuck! We don't have to explain things to her. Just let her be," Taehyung said annoyed and glared at his sister.

"At least, tell her." Jeongguk squeezed his boyfriends hand who realized that the other might have been upset about him not talking about them in the public. He knows he will never say this but probably he always avoiding talking about them being together, keeping them a secret and only open to their own circle bothered him, even in the slightest way.

"Jenjen, we are dating," he didn't waste a single minute more and said that. He looked over his shoulder at the younger who was grinning like an idiot but he was his idiot so doesn't matter.

"Wait what? Dating as in boyfriends?" she was awestruck at the piece of information. She had a doubt about it from some time when his brother couldn't stop talking about Jeon Jeongguk over phone.

"Yeah," Taehyung smiled.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" Jennie almost squealed as she couldn't believe it. She was so happy about it and she knew Jeongguk was a nice choice cause Taehyung had been happier the past few days and wasn't only talking about studies and stuff. He was a little more relaxed and that makes her happy.

"I am very happy for you guys," Jennie said, ruffling his brother's hair who showed her his middle finger, "Don't you do that, you just messed up my style."

"You look cute either way," Jeongguk pressed his lips on his boyfriend's cheek which made the only girl present there giggle so loudly, "I want a boyfriend now."

"You're single, what?" Taehyung asked rolling his eyes at Jeongguk before again focussing on his sister, "You're so fucking hot and pretty, how can my sis be single? I thought you were lying to me."

"Why would I lie―" she stopped, knitting her brows, "I actually don't have anyone. Please most boys are shit."

"Well yeah, there ain't many boys like Jeon Jeongguk, sucks to be the one who didn't get a Jeongguk," Taehyung laughed leaning against the other's shoulder who was smiling at the compliments, too happy to say anything.

"Nah, he is still an idiot for fighting with you," Jennie said getting off the bed, "Whatever it is, Imma leave you two alone. Don't want to be the reason you two can't spent alone time together."

"Yeah, you finally understood, now leave," Taehyung said, his voice sassy as hell and Jeongguk laughed.

"Ah finally," the younger one pushed Taehyung to the bed once Jennie was out and the door was closed behind, "Now I swear someone comes in and I will set their clothes on fire."