THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!

Hello everyone

This is the last chapter of this story. This journey would not be possible without your support. You're all appreciated, so thanks

Let's get started

Sanskar's pov

I opened my eyes to find myself on a bed. As I looked around, it seems like a hospital. I had a lot of machines attached to me. My head is hurting like hell. I was struck by something at that moment. 

RAGINI?

Where is she? Is she all right? I just wanted to see her at that moment. Her well-being is my top priority. I am just hoping that she will come from the door and hug me saying that she will never leave me again. It was the best moment of my life when she told me that she loved me, but when she tried to free herself from my hold, it broke my heart wondering why she was leaving me? After seeing her fall down the cliff, I wondered why she had not kept her promise? Why did she lie? I shout her name as loud as I can, and I know she heard me. There was nothing I could do to stop my heart from beating. I ran towards the cliff to save her. However, I was stopped by Swara and Laksh. I won't blame them, because I know they love me and always will, but I can't lose my ragini. Seeing swara holding ragini, I really felt that sisterly love in their eyes. Now I can't waste my time. I must save her.

As I thought this, I removed all the machines attached to me and went towards the door. During that time, I listened to my family talking. Initially, I was going to go to them, but as i listened to Ragini's name, I stopped and eavesdropped. That is wrong, but it is important at the moment. As I snuck out of the door, I saw Laksh and Swara covered in bandages, talking to the police. 

Police : I'm sorry we couldn't find her body.

Body? Whose Body?

Dp : But how can that be possible.

Police : We don't know. We find the blood spot there but not her.

Swara : That means what I am thinking can be possible.

Laksh : What do you mean Swara?

Swara : Laksh it can be possible na that Ragini is alive.

Ragini? are they talking about her till now? How can they think she is dead, I know she is alive. I know she can't broke her promise. I trust her. I trust my love

Laksh : Swara that is impossible she fall from a very big cliff. It is impossible for her to survive that thing. Don't act like sanskar.

Swara : It is not abuit sanskar it is about me. I have a feeling that she is alive. Why can't you understand that. We might be able to find her if we stop arguing and start looking for her. When Sanskar first say she is alive i don't believe him but  now i myself feel the same.

Ap : No beta you have to beleive that she is not alive. Don't fall weak now. Ragini died!!!

And that is it i can't hold my anger now.

Sanskar : What are you even saying do you even know it?

They all looked at me surprisingly.

Sanskar : You all believe or not. Me and my heart knows that she is alive. So please stop declaring her dead.

My heart beat starts raising irrationally remembering the things they were talking about. No she can't die? she promise me. she can't. They all see me worriedly while Swara comes towards me.

Swara : i believe you sanskar i know she is alive trust me. We will find her together.

Sujata : don't give him fake hopes swara.