THE TRUE MEANING OF FAMILY.

HELLO, GUYS

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER JOYOUS,

GUYS TOMORROW WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF RAGINI"S PAST. 

SO TILL TOMORROW IT WILL BE ONLY ABOUT HER PAST.

OKAY. SO I AM READY TO GO,

With swara starting to read again, the chapter begins. As she recalls the first page, her lips tremble. Looking forward to seeing some good things in the second one. Still weeping, her hands are trembling and her eyes are watering. 

While all others were waiting for her to start, she isn't ready. In taking the diary from her, Sankar begins reading it with a sigh.

Her suffering was evident on all the pages of the book that he read. Until he reached that chapter. There was something terrible that happened to her when she was nine years old.

DEAR DIARY,

I haven't seen you for a long time. I just turned nine yesterday. I'm glad to see you again. It was a miserable day for me today. My two friends and I who I mentioned to you have successfully escaped from the hostel. We can never predict that leaving that place would be the worst decision we have ever made. In comparison to what we are experiencing now, all the things from which we suffered there are nothing.

Now let me explain what happened. After being tortured so much, it was quite a relief to escape the hostel. The idea of leaving from there was always in our minds. Unfortunately, when we left that place, we had no place to go. The next time we left that place, we had no idea what to do. Now that we're stuck here, we have no clue what to do. 

It was then that someone saw us. Compared to us, he was quite old. Asking for help turned out to be a big mistake for us. Three children wandering the streets without anything with them made us believe that anyone who wanted to take advantage of them could easily do so. He therefore had our blind trust. Going with him seemed like the right decision. Until we get to the sunshine orphanage. There is nothing like that orphanage as its name suggests. Instead of bringing light to our lives, it filled them with darkness. We are here for the first time today, and the torture is real.

My apology for leaving, someone is approaching. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Goodbye!

All were perplexed as to why Ragini described that orphanage as torture. Sanskar cleared up the confusion when he read the next page.

DEAR DIARY,

I know after a long time. It is nice to see you again. You remember I told you about Sunshine Orphanage. Now that I've got the whole truth out there, let me explain.

I was stopped from talking to you when our luggage was grabbed. That's why I'm writing this now. I'm still nine years old, so don't worry. Since then, it has been six months since that day, and I thought it would be best to complete the whole story about that orphanage now. 

The second day brings nothing but surprises for us there. Throughout the night, we were tortured to the point of exhaustion. As my friend's pain is solely the result of my actions, I felt bad and guilty. At the end of the day, I'm the only one who insisted on leaving the hostel. I don't understand why they treated us differently from the hostels where they might shout at us and hit us, however they fed us in such a way that we were healthy all the time.

 When someone tried to escape from there, we were punished by walking on hot coals. Now I am one of those. That day, my foot hurt to the point of being immobilized and i cried as hard as I could. As a result, I still have some burning marks on my foot.